Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Getting Children Involved With Decorating Their Rooms
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Getting Children Involved With Decorating Their Rooms

Well, it's a well known fact these days that kids are becoming more and more independent

. You might as well send the kids off to do the grocery shopping on their own by the amount of unwanted items that you end up finding in the trolley once you've hit the checkout stage. So , what's to be said on the decorating of their rooms? Should they have free reign on this matter too?

As I was growing up I merely wanted to pin posters of cutesy ponies and bunnies up on the walls (later to be replaced by Vin Diesel) but naturally my mother wouldn't allow such "tacky paper trash" to even get near to my pretty and overly girly lilac walls. Although my room had always been beautiful with matching white, wooden desks and wardrobes, handmade floral curtains and a gorgeous patchwork quilt, I just could never get over the need for the Vin Diesel posters...

So, based on this, should we really allow our kids to have a say in the decorating of their rooms? Many house proud women would say no, but it is an important role to a growing child and a chance to express their creativity, so the only answer I can fathom is to lock them in there for good... gaining the best of both worlds; child free and not being exposed to tacky wall hangings and distasteful walls at the same time! Giving them all the time in the world to decorate their room as they please.

Don't get me wrong, I think it is a wonderful idea to include your child while decorating their room, not only does it give them a feeling of responsibility it can be a great bonding activity. It also gives you a good opportunity to support your kids in their creative talents in deigning their own space which will consequently boost their self confidence.

As long as your kids room doesn't look like the inside of a brothel then there shouldn't be any harm in letting them express themselves on their own walls... as long as you can scrape the rubbish back off once you've hitched them off to University at 18, right?

by: Jacob Painter.
Let Children Choose Their Curtains Teenage Substance Abuse The Enthralling Philip Island Kids Activities Smoking Teenagers Vitality Of Rancho Cucamonga Child Support Lawyer Seeking legal advice and custody of your child, contact us The Learners Supreme Fundamentals In Understanding As Well As Competing Different Children's Board G Africa Is Always Celebrating African Child Day Learn Yoruba - Why It Is Important For Children Cell Phone and Its Effects on Children Potty Training Tips: Teach Your Child to Keep Yourself Tension-free Plastic Surgery for Children How Group Therapy Can Help Children From Divorced Parents
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.143.9.115) / Processed in 0.011476 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2094, 956,