Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Get ready for Halloween! Kids costumes top picks – under 10 years old
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Get ready for Halloween! Kids costumes top picks – under 10 years old

Halloween is my favorite time of year! Welcome to my Get Ready for Halloween article series

. I will be writing and sharing about various subjects to help all my loyal readers prepare to make their Halloween the best it can be.

I remember every year as a child trying to decide on whether I should follow Halloween custom and choose to be a Skeleton or Frankenstein or maybe select something more current like my favorite Smurf or Superfriend. I usually stuck with Halloween custom and chose to be one of the more traditional Halloween characters.

That was thirty years ago for Halloween. Kids today have many more choices. Of course they can still opt for one of the traditional choices like a ghost or witch, but many choose to be one of their favorite cartoon characters. After reviewing many different websites for kids costumes, the following appear to be the most popular costumes that fall under the Vintage Halloween category for 2010:

Witch

Frankenstein

Ghost

Skeleton

Vampire

When reviewing the anticipated most popular costumes other than the traditional it appears these will lead the pack:

Any Clone Wars character

Bakugan

Dora/Diego

Thomas the Train

Etc

Let's not forget that there are many costumes that fall under the category of favorite zoo animal or civil servant. My kids have been a Monkey, Cow, Policeman and Baseball player. One of my children was so enthralled with the garbage man that one year he wanted to dress up as a garbage collector. Now that's a non-traditional costume for Halloween! Kids love the chance to pretend and explore other worlds and Halloween is a great chance to let them act out. Encourage your children to get creative and imaginative with their costume. You can even join the fun and dress up with them. This year my children and I are all dressing up as Star Wars Clone Wars characters.

The one area of concern that I have is that the cost for costumes has really gone up over the past few years, especially for those of current cartoon characters. It is hard to justify paying $50-100 for a costume that they may only wear once or twice. That is why I encourage all parents to try to stay within their budget. There are many ways to save money when getting your costume. A few suggestions to find cheap Halloween costumes are Craigslist, local thrift store, and dollar storesor maybe a combination of these. Don't worry about keeping up with the "Jones". The children don't know the differencewhen they are younger (mine are now 4 and 5 years old)may be a bit more difficult when they get older. We bought the least expensive spiderman and superman costumes we could find last year at Wal-Mart and my kids loved them.

Have a great Halloween!

Get ready for Halloween! Kids costumes top picks under 10 years old

By: Brian Dick
Get ready for Halloween! Kids costumes top picks – Teenager – Halloween Ideas Advantages Of A Child Carrier Choosing The Right Kids Halloween Costume And Halloween Mask That Is Safe For Your Child Campaigning Your Products With Promotional Child And Baby Products People Watching: How an Individual Treats the Elderly and Children How Can Young Children Get Atopic Dermatitis? Protecting Kids With The Help Of Nanny Cameras. Children Superhero Batman Joker Costume How Important Are Dating Tips For Teens Safety Tips For Childrens Halloween Masks So They Can Enjoy A Great Halloween This Season Parents' Responsibilities To Ensure The Wellbeing Of Kids Effective Tips On Purchasing a Jogging Stroller For Your Kids Pixar Comics: Toy Story, Wall-e and Finding Nemo Comics For Kids
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.149.255.162) / Processed in 0.013158 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 36 , 2977, 956,