Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Get ready for Halloween! Kids costumes top picks – Teenager – Halloween Ideas
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Get ready for Halloween! Kids costumes top picks – Teenager – Halloween Ideas

Get ready for Halloween! Kids costumes top picks – Teenager – Halloween Ideas

Halloween is my favorite time of year! Welcome to my Get Ready for Halloween article series

. I will be writing and sharing about many Halloween ideas to help all my loyal readers prepare to make their Halloween the best it can be.

This is when it really gets fun. Halloween parties, costume contests, haunted houses, and much more. Its when we are teens that we really get into it. When you are younger (under 10) you are mostly just in it for the candy, right? But as a teenager you get to stay up a little later and do a few more fun things associated with Halloween. Choosing a Halloween Costume is that much more important when you have all that "peer-pressure" to get it right.

I remember every Halloween season as a teen trying to decide on whether I should follow Halloween custom and be a Skeleton or Frankenstein or maybe select something more current like my favorite TV character. I usually stuck with Halloween custom and chose to be one of the more traditional Halloween characters like Frankenstein or some type of monster.

That was twenty-five years ago for Halloween. Kids today have many more choices. Of course they can still opt for one of the traditional choices like a ghost or witch, but many choose to be one of their favorite MTV or movie characters. After reviewing many different websites for teens costumes, the following appear to be the most popular costumes that fall under the Vintage Halloween category for 2010:

Witch

Frankenstein

Ghost

Skeleton

Vampire

When reviewing the anticipated most popular costumes other than the traditional it appears these will lead the pack:

Jersey Shores

Lady Gaga

Justin Beiber

Lindsay Lohan

pretty much anyone who is controversial

One of the biggest challenges is to keep the costumesappropriate. As our children get a little older they sometimes have the tendency to want to wear a costume that is a bit risqu. I really urge parents to do their best to monitor their children's costumes. Unfortunately too many bad things can happen when our kids are dressed this way. Let's just say that when people have a costume on that covers their identity they might feel they can perform actions that they normally wouldn't. Okay, off my soapbox. Halloween really is about having fun and 99% of the children will do the right thing.

The one area of concern that I have is that the cost for costumes has really gone up over the past few years. It is hard to justify paying $50-100 for a costume that they may only wear once or twice. That is why I encourage all parents to try to stay within their budget. There are many ways to save money when getting your costume. A few suggestions for finding cheap Halloween costumes are Craigslist, local thrift store, and dollar storesor maybe a combination of these. Teens can get really creative too, sometimes borrowing costumes form their friends.

Have a great Halloween!

Get ready for Halloween! Kids costumes top picks Teenager Halloween Ideas

By: Brian Dick
Advantages Of A Child Carrier Choosing The Right Kids Halloween Costume And Halloween Mask That Is Safe For Your Child Campaigning Your Products With Promotional Child And Baby Products People Watching: How an Individual Treats the Elderly and Children How Can Young Children Get Atopic Dermatitis? Protecting Kids With The Help Of Nanny Cameras. Children Superhero Batman Joker Costume How Important Are Dating Tips For Teens Safety Tips For Childrens Halloween Masks So They Can Enjoy A Great Halloween This Season Parents' Responsibilities To Ensure The Wellbeing Of Kids Effective Tips On Purchasing a Jogging Stroller For Your Kids Pixar Comics: Toy Story, Wall-e and Finding Nemo Comics For Kids The Importance Of Hearing Tests For Infants And Children
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.195.110) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.013400 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 38 , 3167, 956,
Get ready for Halloween! Kids costumes top picks – Teenager – Halloween Ideas Campo Grande