Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Get The Most Out Of Your Pool This Summer
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Get The Most Out Of Your Pool This Summer

Although I grew up in Phoenix, Arizona, my family did not have an in-ground pool installed in our yard until I was a teenager

. By then, all of my siblings were grown and gone, and I was old enough to want to run off with my friends rather than hang out in my own backyard.

So, the pool in my parents' yard has largely gone to waste. It's a shame, and you shouldn't let that happen to you! Let me share my best advice so that you can enjoy more time poolside during the sunny months.

You will want to handle all of the practical things first. After a long winter and a chilly spring, your pool will need to have its essential chemicals balanced. Visit your local pool supply store to consult a professional on how to do this. You may also want to stock up on more chemicals like chlorine so that you can make any necessary adjustments throughout the season.

Do a thorough cleaning, including brushing the side of the pool, and then make sure to continue cleaning it regularly. After all, one of the biggest things that keeps people from getting into the pool in the first place is unsightly leaves and debris floating in the water--no one likes to swim in that. Keep it clear, and it will look inviting to you and your guests every time.

Bees and wasps can be a big concern when it comes to taking a dip in your otherwise pristine pool. No potential swimmer likes the prospect of being stung, so you may want to place a few basins with some clear water in them in other areas near the pool, especially if there is a flowerbed or garden nearby.

This does not kill the flying insects; it simply attracted them to another source of water other than your pool. If you have a saltwater pool, you should not have to worry about insects seeking your pool, but it does not seem worth it to make a transition from chlorine-based water to saltwater simply to avoid insects.

Get a new swimsuit or two. One reason currently avoid our pool is I am unhappy with the way my old tankini now fits, and I would prefer to be seen in something new and flattering. So, devote a Saturday to shopping for a new bathing suit or two, a cover up, a hat, and some fresh, non-greasy sunscreen.

Look for excuses to invite people over. Assign friends or family members to bring hot dogs, buns, ketchup, and soda, and have yourself a barbeque and swim party. After all, a pool is best used by many, not just one!

by: Art Gib
Make A Prelit Led Christmas Tree Your Tree Of Choice This Holiday Halloween Haven't Gone Away with your iPod Native Americans Use The Amazing Tipi Summertime Scents Marvels of perfection – The Golden Triangle Tours Planning Your Dream Holiday In Europe Casual Costumes for Christmas ugg bottes Australia boots has been on the fashion Putting In Myrtle Beach Quick Guide To Holiday Destinations Of The Algarve Spain's Diverse Holiday Spots Have A Convenient Trip With Gta Toronto Peason Airport Limousine Services How to Find a Travel Partner
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.44.118) / Processed in 0.017520 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 2494, 954,