Insurances.net
insurances.net » Cancer Insurance » German Cancer Breakthrough by Andrew Scholberg
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

German Cancer Breakthrough by Andrew Scholberg

German Cancer Breakthrough by Andrew Scholberg

The hellish cancer treatments Americans take for granted are now outdated. The cancer treatments they give you in conventional U.S. hospitals are backward, false, and proven ineffective. They're just plain bad science.

Grab A Copy Click here

Having toured 17 cancer clinics in four countries, let me tell you about the astounding cancer breakthrough in Germany...

...a stunning advancement that makes the hellish cancer treatments in America obsolete.

Yes, Germany's top cancer doctors have a long track record, proving that drastic surgery, burning radiation, and poisonous chemo are now out of date . They've developed a better way.

Incredible as it sounds, Germany's top cancer doctors literally "cook" cancer out of your body while you sleep and you wake up without any bad side effects.

The German cancer cure is turning the worldwide medical community upside down! Patients whip their cancer in Germany and enjoy a new lease on life. They get to spend many more good, healthy years with their loved ones. They get to keep on doing what they love: golf, tennis, hiking, boating, and even martial arts.

Yet the American medical establishment hides the amazing German cancer cure from you.

Hard to believe? Perhaps. But I'm not asking you to believe anything just yet. Keep reading and see the evidence for yourself. All I ask is that you refrain from disbelieving while I show you my proof.

In the next five minutes, I'll prove to you that Germany's cancer doctors really have made a breakthrough. Invest those few minutes and judge for yourself, because...

Grab A Copy Click here

In fact, in a moment I'll show you a couple of photos that prove the German cancer breakthrough! You'll see how a beautiful lady with a severe case of melanoma (an extremely deadly skin cancer) avoided surgery that would have ruined her looks.

She's been cancer free for over 10 years, and today she's in vibrant health!

It's shocking that some American doctors still insist on drastic, disfiguring surgeries such as radical mastectomies. Just as shocking, some American doctors still insist on "orchectomies" for prostate patients the surgical removal of the testicles!

But these crude operations are definitely obsolete according to a German surgeon I interviewed.

This brilliant surgeon insists it's unnecessary to poison patients with massive doses of chemo. He also says the drastic, disfiguring cancer surgeries Americans take for granted are totally unnecessary

as unnecessary as those notorious "ice pick lobotomies" which American doctors were routinely doing as recently as the 1970s!

Believe it or not, American doctors in the 1970s routinely "treated" mental patients by hammering an ordinary kitchen ice pick past the eyeball right through the eye socket into the brain. Then the doctor would twist the ice pick around to scramble the frontal lobe of the patient's brain! I'm not joking.

And this cruel, brutal operation was thought to be good medicine!

You may have seen actor Jack Nicholson in his unforgettable role as the victim of a lobotomy in the 1975 film classic One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. This powerful film exposed and discredited lobotomies.

Fortunately, American doctors no longer hammer ice picks into the brains of mental patients. Yet American doctors still use many of the same crude cancer operations they've been using for the last 50 years.

During my tour of six German cancer clinics, I found out German doctors have leaped far ahead of American doctors.

Grab A Copy Click here
Acid Reflux Treatment - Understand The Best Acid Reflux Treatments Available For You Prevent Breast Cancer with Omega 3 Fish Oil Skin Rejuvenation Treatment - Do You Want To Have Youthful And Glowing Skin? Free Sciatica Treatment from Chinese Scientist Find The Best Treatment For Panic Attack What Most Articles Won't Tell You About Breast Cancer Treatment Prevent the Risk of Asthma Assault Via Proper Treatment You Can Find A Poison Ivy Treatment Easily As collagen injectables, they also require only one treatment Gastritis Treatment urdu Hormone treatment aids prostate cancer survival An Overview on Diabetic Neuropathy Treatment Acute Pancreatitis Diagnosis, Treatment & Prevention
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.222.121.170) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.011677 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 46 , 3853, 301,
German Cancer Breakthrough by Andrew Scholberg Amsterdam