Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Flirting Signals From Men - He Likes Me, He Likes Me Not, Here's How To Tell
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Flirting Signals From Men - He Likes Me, He Likes Me Not, Here's How To Tell

Have you ever wished you knew how to pick up on flirting signals from men so you knew if a guy was attracted to you

? It sure would make life easier, wouldn't it?

Once you figured out how to attract a man, you could watch for flirting signals to see if he was interested in you. Then, you could approach him or send him additional signals so he felt more comfortable approaching you. Likewise, if a guy you despised started sending you flirting signals, then you could run in the opposite direction.

This article will help you pick up on 3 flirting signals from men that indicate they are interested in a woman. Pay close attention. His body language is desperately trying to tell you he wants you.

Get A Little Closer

I may be aging myself here, but do you ever remember Arrid Extra Dry's tv commercial? The slogan went, "Get a little closer with Arrid Extra Dry." Ok, so maybe you remember. Maybe you don't.

Let me explain.

One of the biggest flirting signals you'll get from men has to do with distance. When a man is interested, he will close the distance between you and him. His eye contact becomes more direct and focused and he'll stand close to you and lean toward you. He may even move in and gently touch your shoulder, your hand, your hair, or other parts of your body.

When you respond positively to this, you will keep a man interested for a longer period of time.

Fun, Flirty, And Oh So Cute

When you're looking for flirting signals from men, pay close attention to smiling, laughing, and a playful nature. What his body tells you is much more important than the words coming out of his mouth. People can say anything they want, but body language never lies.

A man who is interested in you will smile and laugh a lot during your conversation, and he'll try to make you laugh. His attitude will be fun and upbeat. Hey may even tease you a bit to get a rise out of you.

He'll often have that shy but cute nervousness around you. If you don't know what I mean, think about watching a couple on a first date. There's always just that little bit of awkwardness, but you can tell if they're into each other by the way they interact.

He Doesn't Know He's Fidgeting, But You Do

Fidgeting can be another flirting signal men give when they are attracted to you. However, most of the time they don't even realize they're doing it. Fidgeting helps relieve some of the tension that comes from being nervous around someone.

He's nervous around you because he's interested and he doesn't want to screw things up. Many men are miserable if they get rejected by a beautiful woman, so if you find him messing with his pockets, tapping on the table, taking nervous sips from his glass, etc., then you're often experiencing the nervous energy from a man who digs you.

by: Derek Blandford
Correcting Myopia With Intraocular Lens Treatment Property for Sale- A good choice for buying property Learn More about Your Favourite Celebrity with Biographies and Memoirs Family Friendly Attractions That Las Vegas Tours Must Have The Moons Influence: Natural Childbirth How to Choose a Quality Men's Designer Watch Watch Supernatural Season 6 Episode 15 "The French Mistake" Bay Magic Meetings & Tours Is Will Power Important For Weight Loss? Romantic Dining in Austin Texas by:William Hauselberg Work From Home- Join Us To Become Successful Businessman Indian Holidays A Short Guide to Hawaii's Tourist Attractions
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.187.103) / Processed in 0.012123 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 30 , 3022, 975,