Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Five Inspirational Christmas Gift Ideas For Teenagers
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Five Inspirational Christmas Gift Ideas For Teenagers

Five Inspirational Christmas Gift Ideas For Teenagers

Personalised gifts have come a long way in recent years and with technology getting better and better - so do personalised gifts

That said teenagers can be very awkward to buy for, so to help you out I have been scouring the internet to find some unique and imaginative gift ideas.

In this article I am going to explore some of the new and exciting personalised gifts that are suitable for teenagers and available to purchase online.

From spoof magazines and newspapers to personalised posters - I have hand selected five individual gifts that are guaranteed to get your creative juices flowing and take your gift giving skills to new heights!

Top 5 Personalised Christmas Gift Ideas for Teenagers

1. Football Club Prints - Framed Dressing Room Print

Got a football fan in the family? This gift would be a real treat. Football fans often dream of playing for their favourite team. For some the dream comes true, but for most of us it will never happen. However, you can still give them a taste of success with this framed football print of the player's shirts hanging in the dressing room. They will be shocked to see their own name on the back of one of the shirts, lined up next to their heroes!

2. Video Gamer of the Year - Spoof Magazine

If you have a son, daughter, brother or sister who is constantly playing video games and fancies themselves as a bit of a gaming expert then this spoof newspaper gift is ideal! Maybe they will stop playing so much now that they are officially the best video gamer of the year, but then again I doubt it! Definitely consider having this one framed!

3. Britain's Next Top Model - Spoof Magazine

If you have a teenage daughter that dreams of becoming Great Britain's next top model, then this gift is perfect. Now she can boast to her friends and provide very realistic evidence! I would recommend having it framed to ensure that the spoof newspaper cover is kept nice and neat. I reckon it would look super cool on her bedroom wall!

4. Xtreme Sports - Personalised Calendar

Integrate their name seamlessly into the 12 stunning images of extreme sports. From mountain biking to serious snowboarding this calendar has definitely got the adrenaline factor! If your teenage recipient tends to be forgetful, you can add up to 20 dates that will fill the calendar.

5. Personalised Stig Posters - The Real Stig

Who is the stig? Nobody really knows. What I know is that he is the ultimate driving hero amongst many teenagers so how cool would it be to get your son a personalised stig poster revealing them as the real stig!

Well that's my top picks out of many personalised gifts out there. My advice would be to shop around before making your purchase. This list is meant to serve you with some ideas and inspiration to get your gift buying off to a flying start this Christmas.

by: Sam Green
How to Rebel when you Turn Eighteen Metal Bunk Beds - Find How to Buy Metal Bunk Beds For Kids Tummy Tuck Timetable Post Childbirth And C-section Work on cost savings, but not at kids' expense Creative Christmas Crafts Simple To Do With Your Kids Teaching Children How To Play Pool A Chez Ami Review - How You Can Keep All Children Well Dressed with Chez Ami Tips To Better Understand Your Adhd Child Kids Are Back In School - Time For Mom's Tummy Tuck? Play-way Learning Toys For Kids Kids’ Area Rugs - Add Color and Fun Buying Contacts For Kids In San Diego Mobility Products And Help For Children
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.181.231) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.012942 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 32 , 3003, 956,
Five Inspirational Christmas Gift Ideas For Teenagers Campo Grande