Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Feeling Unfit? Take A Holiday! Better Still, Get One For Free!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Feeling Unfit? Take A Holiday! Better Still, Get One For Free!

Feeling Unfit?  Take A Holiday!  Better Still, Get One For Free!

Feeling a little jaded? There could be a reason

. Try casting your mind back to the last time that you and the family sent caution to the wind and went on a splurge of a holiday?

How long is it that, with absolute abandonment, you made a last-minute reservation at a resort where you were confident the kids would have fun and you and your partner could have some down time?

And now it's time to get honest! In recent months have you woken up bursting to get to work? Maybe not? Just as I thought! So here's the bad news. You might not be as invincible as you imagined! Time for a reality check maybe?

I know that's a hard pill to swallow, and you and I can come up with a myriad of excuses for not taking breaks, but the fact is, that if you don't give your body ample time to recuperate and grow, it will suffer, it will wear out, and you will pay the ultimate penalty.Feeling Unfit?  Take A Holiday!  Better Still, Get One For Free!

Unfortunately neglect is not something that you can clearly see, but over time, it will come to knock on your door with a vengeance! Be warned!

It's probably fair to say that throughout the world we have become a workforce of workaholics. We simply don't take enough holidays, and it's an issue. If you fall into that category, perhaps you need to take steps to inject some fun into your life.

There is no point in looking back after you have fallen prey to some sickness and saying, perhaps I should have done this, or perhaps I should have done that. You didn't and for that you are paying the ultimate price!

The benefits of taking leave are many, the obvious one being that for at time at least, you can start getting physical and begin to use your body in the way nature intended. It sure beats the endless grind of work and that feeling of exhaustion that leaves little enthusiasm for getting fit!

On the other hand, if you were to consider your wellbeing and have regular holidays, you could do simple things such as stroll along the beach in the morning for that coffee you so enjoy, play ball games with your children, have a swim, or even do a bit of surfing. Doing something physical other than sitting hunched over a computer, has to be of benefit! Nature never intended us to sit for long, extended periods of time anyway, and yet, we do!

You know it never fails to astound me that many people with ongoing health issues enjoy a huge amount of respite from their ailments when on holidays! We should all take note of that!

Work enervates us, leaving us defenseless and prone to disease. It leaves many of us lacking the confidence to make alterations to our lifestyle, or to see alternative situations clearly.Feeling Unfit?  Take A Holiday!  Better Still, Get One For Free!

Hey, but give us a holiday and everything changes! Suddenly, with that think time, with that flex-off from the grind, we start to see possibilities. We plan. We determine. And so is born, a new beginning, a determination to change direction, and an excitement that is palpable.

A couple of my friends are fine examples of this. Both teachers, they were forever tired, not happy in their jobs, but feeling powerless. Their future looked bleak and so, they decided to take a break, some long-service leave that they were due. In that time they read, they explored options, they tried and tested, and at the end of the six months, they had set up a business that was delivering them a sound income without the stresses that had been wearing them down. The break had allowed them to relax, and through that relaxation, came inspiration.

It's a worry that for many of us, this chance will never occur. If we don't take time out, if we don't allow our minds some freedom, we may look back much later in life, regretting lost opportunities.

by: Maria Rattray
The Reasons Campers Go To France Diwali 2009 Celebration In India Connaught Place A Little Bit Of Something For Everyone Cheap Holidays Crystal Gallery: A Rare And Dazzling Experience Taipingyang Underwater World Discover The Wonders Of The Deep Sea How To Enjoy Your Stay At Playa Del Carmen To The Fullest Tips For Walt Disney World Vacations Tickets Top Destinations That You And Your Family Can Enjoy In Singapore Learn The Facts About Yournetbiz & Primo Vacations Reviewed By Leading Income Wealth Mentor Kuala Lumpur Tower The Icon Of Kuala Lumpur Mobor Beach Fun And Frolic In The Sand Exploring South America With Argentina Tours
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.149.26.169) / Processed in 0.005258 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 28 , 3863, 954,
Feeling Unfit? Take A Holiday! Better Still, Get One For Free!