Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Faq About Insurance In Louisville, Ky
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Faq About Insurance In Louisville, Ky

If you are looking for insurance in Louisville

, KY then you might have several questions about finding the best type of insurance rates and what types of insurance you need. Here are answers to frequently asked questions about insurance in Louisville, KY.

Question: If I'm applying for auto insurance in Kentucky, do I have to report any traffic citations or accidents that I had outside the state of Kentucky?

Answer: Yes, you need to report any tickets or accidents you have had in any state or country during the time period that they specify (such as in the last 3 years or the past 5 years).

Question: If my daughter will be driving with a learner's permit, do I need to have her covered under my auto insurance or can I just wait until she has her official driver's license?

Answer: You need to call your auto insurance agent or carrier and report that you need to add your daughter to your existing policy. If she is driving, she must be covered by auto insurance by law.

Question: If my relatives from France come to visit me for a few weeks, and they will be driving my car while they are here, do I need to add them to my auto insurance policy or are they automatically covered under my policy?

Answer: To be safe, you need to call your insurance agent and add them to your policy just for the time that they will be driving one of your vehicles.

Question: Does the new health care reform of 2010 require me to pay for health insurance benefits for my 6 employees at our dry cleaning store?

Answer: No. Under the new law, small businesses such as yours are exempt from having to pay insurance benefits. You are only required to offer insurance benefits if your business employs more than 50 people.

Question: If I am living in Louisville, KY do I need to purchase windstorm insurance?

Answer: It is not required by law, but it may be a good idea depending on what the risk is in the area you are living. Windstorm insurance is an extra insurance program you purchase from your Louisville KY insurance agent that will protect you in the event of high winds that may damage trees, your roof, or other property on your home. The types of home or property damages that are caused by cyclones, hurricanes, or wind storms is not damage that is covered under a basic homeowners' insurance policy.

by: Art Gib
You need to have insurance on your move to France Avail Best Motorcycle And Taxi Insurance Plans At Affordable Rates Get your contents insurance quote as accurate as possible Guidelines For Choosing Right Insurance Plan Handling negotiation with insurance adjuster Learn The Ways Insurance Companies Drag Their Feet To Delay or Avoid Legitimate Claims Gazza Proves Need For Takeaway Insurance See This - Does Insurance Cover Male Enhancement Pills? Protect Your Coaching And Training Equipment With Sports Instructor Insurance How to Get a Free Glucose Meter From Your Insurance Company Do You Really Need Payment Protection Insurance? How Motorcycle Insurance And Employment Insurance Can Help When You Experience Mis Sold Insurance
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.19.31.73) / Processed in 0.007523 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 2441, 975,
Faq About Insurance In Louisville, Ky