Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » FM Transmitter Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

FM Transmitter Review

Mount is nice, the charger/FM cable may be a scam4 I bought this product for both the charger and the suction cup mount

. I think the mount is nice and works very well from what I've seen over the past few weeks. I'm not sure how other cars looks with a large item on the window but I didn't like that in my Sebring. So what I did was use a Dremel to cut a 22 piece of plastic that the cup with stick to, then I used some velcro strips to attach that to a bare part of my dashboard. Now I feel that the unit is mounted in a useable way without the player being a distraction to the driver.

The charger/FM cable is alright. It does server it's purpose as a charger and it enables the builtin FM transmitter options on the Archos 5 IT. However if you don't have the adapter plugged into your car and only attached to the device, it still supports the FM option. I'm not convinced that this cable truly houses any of the items needed to broadcast over FM, but rather a marked up accessory to enable the feature. Compared to the other products it's nice to only need 1 item plugged in. The other charger/transmitters require the USB or dock port be connected to charge, and then the 3.5mm audio jack for the FM. So from that perspective it's nice. I think I may ditch the charger for a microUSB charger and just get a better stereo to support Bluetooth and/or a 3.5mm audio jack or USB since they're sub $200 now. I hope some of you find this useful in making your decision. For me, the audio quality of FM is garbage and I'm willing to pay for better.

FM Transmitter Review

By: Eunice Garner
Lenovo Thinkpad T410 Review How to Find Hard Money Lenders in Virginia? The Benefits Of Money Remittance Transfers Money News Trends And Headlines - Why The Financial News Media Can Cost You Money! The Cube: An Acrylic Review Driving Fear Program by Rich Presta Review HTML, XHTML, and CSS Bible: A Review Ipad Quick Review A Romance on Three Legs: a Review Before You Quit Your Job. A Review Is Capitalism Immoral? Will People and Money Ever Happily Exist? Rice Cooker Dangerous, Urgent Need To Upgrade The National Standards Flyboys, by James Bradley. A Review
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.191.169) / Processed in 0.009843 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 1683, 385,
FM Transmitter Review