Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Explosive 1 Minute Chest & Abs Total Upper Body Workout
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Explosive 1 Minute Chest & Abs Total Upper Body Workout

Hi everyone!

In order to develop and define your muscles in the most efficient way possible, you want to incorporate as many muscles into an exercise as possible. This is not only the most efficient way to build and define your muscles, but typically because there are many muscles involved, there is significantly more coordination required and coordination almost always calls for balance and muscular endurance. Therefore, you not only work and define your muscles but you also work on improving your balance and endurance.

None is more true than the exercise I am going to present to you today. Not only does it almost work your entire upper body but you need to use a lot of balance through core strength and muscular endurance to get to 10 to 15 reps. This type of exercise should be incorporated at the start of your workout prior to your muscles being pre-exhausted.

Ok, so lets get right into this 1 minute workout! This is an exercise I like to call the 1 Leg Wall Core Push Up. Its an elevated push up that not only works your chest, shoulders and triceps but has the added benefit of working out your core by incorporating an ab exercise into the mix.

To get started, put yourself in a push up position and put your two feet up against the wall. As you lower yourself down to the bottom push up position, bring one leg forward, taking it off the wall. As you move to the top push up position, move your leg back onto the wall. Repeat the exercise, however this time, take the other foot off the wall and bring it forward. Check out the video demonstration below if the instructions on how to do this exercise was unclear.

Try it out and you will see that you not only get a killer chest, shoulder and tricep workout, but that your abs really get a workout too! Its an all in one abs and chest upper body workout!

Try and do 10 to 15 reps. If you can't get it right away, don't give up. These type of exercises take time for your body to develop all the muscles to get it right. Maybe when you try it you can only do 1, 2 or 3, but trust me, if you keep at it, you will soon be up in the 10 to 15 rep range in no time!

By: Frank Marconi
Build Massive Arms With the 2010 Bicep & Tricep Arm Assault Workout Used Bmw S1000rr's Could Help Bolster Bsb Grid In 2010 Why Taking Singing Lessons Doesn't Just Have To Be For Professionals How to Lose Stomach Fat? Learn the Secrets and You Don't Need to Hide Anymore Why Jonathan can't be 'Acting President', by court Track Cell Phone Number - Find the Identity of It's Owner Chiropractor Bend Or | Living With And Preventing Injuries Scrap Gold Prices & Why Now Is A Good Time To Sell When You Shouldn't Get Liposuction Come To Think Of It I Don't Want To Be A Criminal Attorney I Don't Want To Be A Criminal Attorney Afterall Automotive Diagnostic and Car Repair Tips from Auto Service Mechanics Alabama Criminal Records & Alabama Court Records
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.17.150.89) / Processed in 0.012148 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 2305, 952,