Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Enjoy Christmas Themed SWF on iPod Touch with SWF to Video Converter
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Enjoy Christmas Themed SWF on iPod Touch with SWF to Video Converter

Below I will share with you my personal experience of how to watch Christmas themed SWF on iPod Touch. In Thanksgiving Day, I received an iPod Touch as a present from one of my aunts. I liked it very much, as I longed for a present like this for a long time. Sine I got it, I carried it with me no matter where I go every day. It brings me so much fun.

Now, as Christmas is not far away, I have already found some beautiful Christmas themed SWF on the internet and I want to transfer them to my iPod Touch to enjoy them. As you know, iPod Touch can only support MP4 format files. Therefore, I have to convert SWF to MP4. So I searched a lot on the internet how I can do this. Finally I got the answer that I cannot do this unless I use a swf to video Converter. And some guys suggest that I can try to use Moyea SWF to Video Converter Standard. I did try and it turned out it worked very well.

This prompts me to write this article to tell you this because I think you may meet the same problem. If so, the article may give you a little guidance.

This software is actually very easy to use. You can download the trial version to try to use it first. When you set up the software, click Try. Then you can input your Christmas themed SWF to the program. You can change the background color of your SWF. And you can capture some pictures from your SWF. In the Export window, choose one iPod Touch format based on your iPod Touch from the drop down list of Style. You can also change the settings of the output format and change the location to store your export files. Then, just click the Convert button to convert. This program can also let you convert SWF to other video formats, like swf to avi, etc.

Another piece of good news for you here is that Moyea products are now on Christmas special offer. You can get this Moyea SWF to Video Converter Standard 10$ off at its activity page. And each week, one product will be given away or sold at lowest price for a day till Jan. 8, 2011.
Christmas deal on TaylorMade Tour Burner Fairway Wood Review Planning a Memorable India Tour Will Thailand be able to recover its faltered tourism in 2011? Christmas at View Park Hotel Making More Out of the Christmas Experience Jolie and Depp's The Tourist, a Big Disappointment Costa Bingo Battles for Bingo Christmas Supremacy Top Tourist Attractions to See on Goa Tour Commercial Flooring London from sindenflooring.co.uk African Copper Plc: Half-Year Results Western Tour Players Control this season-part two Western Tour Players Control this season- part one Footwear: Autumn Fashions
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.149.213.209) / Processed in 0.011432 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2115, 954,