Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Easy Curves Review — Does It Work?
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Easy Curves Review — Does It Work?

Easy Curves Review Does It Work?

Overview:

Being a personal trainer for the last 5 years, I am naturally skeptical when it comes to exercise gadgets. Some of them work well. Swiss exercise balls, for example, have become exercise staples and are no longer even considered to be gadgets. Then again, some gadgets are just plain worthless.

While watching television late one night, I saw the infomercial for Easy Curves. The principle behind it is to build up the chest muscles which will lift, shape and firm up firm up the bustline. What woman doesn't desire a more attractive bust line? The principle is sound which is why we do chest exercises in the gym. So does Easy Curves add any benefit over regular gym exercises. Well, yes it does. Let me tell you about it and why I purchased it.

Easy Curves Review:

Easy Curves looks like a long double handle with padded hand grips. It has a device in the center that provides adjustable resistance. You can set the variable resistance to six different level. Variable resistance is very important since as your muscles adapt to one level, you must increase the resistance in order to make continual improvement. The device provides resistance in two directions; when you push the handles together and when you pull the handles apart. For the purposes of toning up the bustline, the pushing together motion is more important as it targets the chest muscles. The pulling apart motion works the back of the shoulders and the middle of the back.

Does It Work?

I personally found the device to be effective in targeting the inner portion of the pectoral (chest) muscles. This has helped me develop a more attractive and shapely cleavage. Gym chest exercises such as lying dumbbell flys work the outer portion of the chest muscles but the resistance decreases as you bring the dumbbells together so the inner (cleavage) part of the muscles don't get worked as much. You would have to use something like the cable crossover machine to get a similar effect.

The Easy Curves device is just so handy and portable and makes it much more convenient to work the cleavage area. I really like it. My goal wasn't to add a lot of bust size but to make my bustline more shapely and attractive. Mission accomplished!

Along with the device, you get instructions for 10 different exercises and a guide called "10 Secrets to Looking Your Best". The instructions are good. My recommendation is to do 10-15 reps for 3 sets of mainly the pushing together exercises for best results. I'm happy with the results that I have gotten with this regimen.

Cons

Easy Curves has a price on the sales page of $9.99 which is really cheap. However, the shipping cost is $12.83. So they charge you more for the shipping than the actual cost of the device. So the real cost of the device is $22.83 which I think is still a good deal. I wish they would have just priced the unit higher like around $19.00 and then charge a few bucks for shipping. But all in all, it works out to a fair price for a good piece of exercise equipment. And it comes with a 60 day money back guarantee so there isn't much risk.
Why Money is No Object When it Comes to Ceiling Lights Bangladesh vs England ICC Cricket World Cup 201: Preview Reasons Canister Vacuums are Popular Matt Hustons Get Him Back Forever Review - Wonder What The Truth Is? Haemorrhoiden Behandlung Review Matt Hustons Ex2 System Review - What If She Figures Out What I'm Doing? Password Resetter Review-Password Resetter Review Bajaj Discover Review Developing the Right Psyche to Deal with Money Can Lead to Financial Progress Brand Building in a Recession Intivar review - treasures and relishes intivar Reverse Records Review Break Free From The Affair By Dr. Bob Huizenga-Break Free From The Affair Review
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.218.168.16) Campania / Vairano Patenora Processed in 0.009213 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 3255, 385,
Easy Curves Review — Does It Work? Vairano Patenora