Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Easton Stealth S19 Hockey Stick Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Easton Stealth S19 Hockey Stick Review

Easton Stealth S19 Hockey Stick Review

It is always hard for me to justify spenings over $200 on a hockey stick but hey, you only live once right? I guess I can just call it my late birthday present to myself, even though I already purchased myself new skates for my birthday but I'm worth it right?

So last Monday I purchsed a Stealth S19 Stick from an online retailer as my local pro shop did not carry the curve and flex that I use, to my surprise it was waiting on my doorstep Wednesday evening when I got home from work! I stormed into the house and tore the packaging open immediately so I could get my first view of this beautiful dangle rod.

Initial Impressions:

The stick has a very nice clean look to it. I got the Grip version of the stick so it came in a black white and silver color pattern. Thankfully it did not feel over tacky, some grip sticks I have purchased in the past have been so tacky that it was near impossible to even move your hand to a different position on the stick itself. 9/10

Performance:

When I got to try this stick out for the first time I was FLOORED. This stick is a Rocket Launcher, plain and simple. I am not the biggest player by any means, 5'9'' and 165 pounds so I do tend to rely on technology to help me keep up with the bigger and stronger players. The release on this stick is lightning fast, I would just think about shooting and the puck was already in the back of the net before the goalies arm even moved to try and make a glove save. I credit most of this to the elliptical taper used in the lower part of the shaft, it really lets you lean into the stick and load it up with a ton of power for your release. 10/10

Durability:

I have only used the stick in about a half dozen games thus far but so far so good. No visible cracks or blemishes in the shaft or blade. The grip coating is holding up very well and not flaking off at all like I have experienced with some sticks in the past. Also this stick replaced Eastons Stealth S17 boasting better durablilty and it very much seems like the S19 was a vast improvment over its predecesor the S17. 10/10

Weight:

At 468 grams it is not the lightest stick currently on the market but it does have a very nice balanced feel to it. It does not feel bottom heavy at all and it feels like the balance point is right where it needs to be. 9/10

Shaft Shape:

The S19 does have a nice concave shaft wall which lets you hold on to the stick sercurly and it fits well into your hand. You really ge a great feel for the stick which translates to better stick control. 9/10

Overall:

BUY THIS STICK!!!! I have used dozens and dozens of one piece compostie sticks over the years and there have been some that have a great release but feel dead when receiving passes or have a great feel for the puck and can't shoot worthwile. The Easton Stealth S19 is the total package. It fires snap, slap and wrist shots with blazing speeds, stickhandling is a breeze and receiving and making passes has never been eaiser with the great puck feel you get with this stick. So overall I give this stick a 47/50 points definately the best stick I have ever used in my 20 plus years in the game.

In closing, if you want to see how this Weapon of Mass Destruction gets made, check out this 3 series video from easton: Making the Stealth S19
The Truth About Adam Rose Make Money Staffing System – Read This Review Before You Buy Make Money Staffing System Six Figure Renegade - The Review Emerald 11 - The Review Push Button Money Reviews Making Money For 13-16 Year Olds In The UK By Taking Paid Surveys Money Extractor Experiences Top 20 ways to save money in hard times Dynamics GP Project Governance and Delivery Review Optimization Offering in Sure Step Signals120 Review & Coupon Code Primal Force Review & Coupon Code Kiss My Face Webstore Review & Coupon Code Commission Crusher Review – Is Commission Crusher Legitimate? A Simple Review Of The Elevation Group
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.225.95.216) Ljubljana / Ljubljana Processed in 0.007674 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 30 , 3484, 385,
Easton Stealth S19 Hockey Stick Review Ljubljana