Insurances.net
insurances.net » Investing » Early Retirement And Off To Paradise
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Early Retirement And Off To Paradise

I used to work for an international company as an Account Executive for a lot of the accounts which the firm was handling

. I was assigned to handle the sales that deal with all the transactions that were being processed. I must say that my work was necessary because that is definitely how the company was making money and everything had to pass by me in the first place. But at the same time, the work that I had was also the most crucial of all since if anything happens with the transactions which were taking place, I would have to answer to the boss and it was not an easy task to explain something that you really have no charge of but you still tend to be held liable for it.

So to make the long story short, I resigned after 3 years because my mind and body simply couldn't take all the stress and pressure anymore. Each time I went to the office felt like a death march on a daily basis. I literally dragged myself to work everyday and I knew that it won't do the company of me any good at all to continue working for a company that I wasn't really feeling at all.

I have already been working for the earlier times ten years and I am only barely 30 years old. Really, I do not feel like my age anymore due to the fact of the stress and pressure that all my previous jobs have bestowed upon me. I feel like I'm on the verge of retirement and all I could do was to give up a few years before retirement because my body merely cannot cope with all the stress which the corporate has brought upon me.

I turn down to get rid of myself in the work place this way. 10 years of being an employee is just not what I had planned for myself. The truth is I presume it will be better to start off refreshing and clean again. I demand to clear my mind with all the ugly things that work has done of me for the past years. I believe a friend whom once told me that a vacation from time to time will definitely do me a lot of aid particularly when my physique feels so tired and merely worn out due to the fact of my stressful work.

Which is why I had planned to visit to the beach for a couple of weeks. I shall be staying in an island named Boracay. It is located in the Philippines and also the place has the nearly all astounding turquoise water and powdery white sand through the shore which will surely lift your spirit more lofty. The truth is, given the opportunity, I will look for something to help to make myself busy with in the island so that I could possess a legitimate reason to stay for quite a long time.

I'm considering early retirement and I'd prefer to help to make it happen during this attractive Philippine island. I know this is so much over only a short vacation as I have planned but I desire to do this to keep my sanity. I could surely put up my own business there and make more funds than what I was getting as an employee. I'm pretty sure that my savings is going to be so much more than just enough to cover the costs to put up a not so big business during this small paradise that I shall be spending many years in. A long term vacation it is then.

by: Judielee Lawson
Investing In Equity Shares And Mutual Funds Criminal Lawyers For Resolving Spousal Assault Cases Indexed Annuities: They Hybrid Annuity For Retirement Investors Choose Lump Sum Annuity And Finance Your After-Retirement Life Do Justice to Lump Sum Payout By Investing With Structured Settlement Company Retirement Annuity: Making After-Retirement Life Worth It Defending Your Case With A Tampa Criminal Lawyer Investing In Pipes Investing through Phoenix Foreclosures Reasons To Hire Twin Cities Divorce Lawyers What's The Potential Downside Of Investing In Gold Bullion? IRS Tax Lawyer Investing-have A Strategy
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.16.233) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.011924 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 3196, 176,
Early Retirement And Off To Paradise Campo Grande