Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Drive Angry 3D Movie Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Drive Angry 3D Movie Review

Summit Entertainment Flicks released a new action/drama motion picture named "Drive Angry 3D" into movie theaters a few days ago. I saw it,and I thought it was fun to watch.

It supplied a large number of action scenes,along with a very unusual premise. I'm still trying to figure out every detail of it. The film stars: Nicolas Cage, William Fichtner, Amber Heard, Billy Burke, Simona Williams,and Katy Mixon.

The flick centered around a dude named Milton who's a really hardened ex-con that is on the hunt to get his granddaughter before she's murdered by some sort of ridiculous cult,led by a man named Jonah King . Milton ultimately happens upon a very beautiful woman named Piper when her car stops working on the side of the street. He agrees to fix it if she gave him a ride.

Shortly after that, Milton rescues Piper from her crazy boyfriend,and heads off with her and her vehicle to continue his mission. Since Milton saved Piper after getting hurt by her boyfriend,she in time gets drawn into his mess of a life where lots of gentlemen are normally planning to harm him. However,Piper is more than up for the difficult task as she's both equally tough as she is attractive.

They haul it across the nation,avoiding a whole group of policemen that are seeking to destroy them,together with a strange guy,proclaiming he's "The Accountant." It was never fully revealed who "The Accountant" was,but he was not human because he had super powers and was quite callous. It was also spelled out in the conclusion that he had something to do with Milton still being in existence. Again,it was very weird,nevertheless entertaining.

Milton and Piper experienced loony events to obtain the newborn baby. The motion picture featured mad car chases,folks getting shot at,explosions,and more. It was fairly wild. As it drew to a finish, the intensity rose,giving it an exceptionally drama/action-filled ending.

I really liked watching "Drive Angry." It never had a flat moment. I was thoroughly interested the entire time. Nicolas did an awesome job playing the intense Milton character. Amber Heard is just a total gorgeous chick ,and Twilight Saga's Billy Burke did a remarkable job playing the evil cult guy with a Southern Accent.

There was some odd things going on with the storyline because some important things weren't entirely explained,or explained at all. I gave the movie an A score.
Moneybookers What Is It All About? Financial Advisor in Redditch Generates Beneficial Predictions Same Day Pay Advance – For Money In A Day How the recession can help you A Review Of Seiko Velatura Chronograph SPC049P1 SPC049P SPC049 Yacht Timer Men's Watch Carpal Tunnel Master Review-Carpal Tunnel Master A Review Of Some Main Facts About Bed Bug Control Bobby Jason Review Bobson Consulting Review Used Mazda Parts Save Your Money The Max-Miele Vacuum for Everyone! Miele Vacuums Up the Universe The Miele S5 Outperforms Other Vacuums
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.206.244) / Processed in 0.010851 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 2532, 385,