Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Dreams to Become a World Traveler
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Dreams to Become a World Traveler

I have to admit, I have passed the 40 year mark in age. At this point in my life, I tendto reflect on my life's ambitions and what my future has in store for me. I am a singlemother of two. I have never gotten my passport, and I have never been off the EastCoast of the United States. I hear stories from friends and colleagues of their travelsand vacations throughout the years. I want something to talk about. I want to explorethe world's most fascinating people and places. I want to share and create memories formyself and my children.My dream is to become a world traveler. I want my children to experience new culturesand take them on adventures. I am willing to start off small, so my goal for the summerof 2010 is to go on a cruise. This winter, we are going to Montreal to ski for the firsttime. Each year, I plan on taking one fun family vacation around the country and onefamily exploration somewhere around the world. Maybe we will go to Australia, or anAmazon Voyage or tour Windsor Castle in London. I would love to take my kids on anexploration through the jungles and rainforests in Costa Rica.We all have goals, ambitions and dreams in our life. We need to stop putting things offand coming up with excuses why we cannot do it. My dream is a dream of many. Thereason many dreams of travel remain only a dream is because of the expense. Theeconomy will never be the same, however; the travel industry is still thriving because itis now catering to the middle class offering us inclusive vacation packages, affordableflights and tourist packages. This gives the hard working class families the opportunityto save up and afford a vacation. The internet is filled with travel specials and the ideasare endless. It is one step at a time and one adventure at a time. By the time my kidsare grown and ready to leave the nest; they will do so with memories of quality timespent exploring the world.
Our Lucaya Beach & Golf Resort Day Trip To Luxor From Safaga Port, Safaga Port Shore Trips Wildlife Brazil Holidays Honeymoon in Malaysia is the Cube contestant Christian Hibbert destination and is still smiling after losing £20K Great Wildlife Tourist Places Around Delhi Best Majestic Trekking Destinations In India Does Strip That Fat Work Costa Rica Beach Resorts Soak Up The Freash Air And Scenery In Phillip Island Australia Top Christmas gift ideas for men Douala Cameroon Travel Guide Edeals: Best Travel Deal Sign Up For Help With Christmas - The Best Places to Volunteer and Get Christmas Help for Low Income Families!
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.222.135.169) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.012835 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 2 , 1977, 954,
Dreams to Become a World Traveler Amsterdam