Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Dont Use Paypal For Online Payment Solutions
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Dont Use Paypal For Online Payment Solutions

Recent experiences with Paypal have confirmed that they no longer provide reliable online payment solutions to anybody

. Whether you are a merchant who sells products through eBay or a buyer paying your money through Paypal, there is no guarantee that your money will safely pass hands. Their seller protection scheme for example is a complete scam and it does nothing to protect any account holder.

I recently sold a tablet on eBay. It was fairly new and I was going to get the new iPad, so I thought I would get rid of my old Samsung tablet. I posted the product specs on the page and even added a link to the actual website. I didnt lie about anything on the page, so that people know what they are buying. I found a buyer who paid me $300 for the tablet. As soon as I got the payment confirmation, I sent it through courier. After two days my account was limited.

I didnt know what the problem was and so, I contacted Paypal. I kept calling them for about 5 times, and finally they responded to me. It turns out that the buyer posted a complaint on eBay and also complained to Paypal about the tablet. When I read what he said, I was shocked with the insensitivity that they show to their customers. Obviously, customer retention is something that they don't focus upon. The complaint was full of lies and it was meant to get his money back.

He said that the tablet didnt have stylus, so he couldnt use certain apps. I never mentioned the stylus on the eBay seller page, so there was no question of sending one. He also said that he couldnt play YouTube videos on the device. A quick search revealed that there were several android apps for viewing YouTube videos.

My biggest gripe is that Paypal didnt even bother to check his claims and unfairly decided to lock up my account. I explained everything to them in detail, but they didnt want to listen to me. They just parroted the same lame excuses that they must have learnt by rote. It is because of these shenanigans that I am looking for a service better than Paypal.

I know that there are a number of services similar to Paypal. If you know of any online payment solutions that are reliable and more secure than Paypal, please post it on the forums. I am desperate to try out another service, as I am pretty upset about how PayPal made me look like a wrongdoer.

by: Felix
Supporting the Green Economy, a Call for Individual Action Orgasm Arts Review Ugg Boots For Women Free Online Flower Astrology Predictions For Sun Sign Specific Occasions That Your Wedding Photographers Should Blast A Simple Way to Find Implant Dentist in Colonia Find A Reliable Chat Norge Room For Romantic Dating Singles Hypnotherapy NLP Weight Loss CP 11 - Tax Masters Explains What IRS Notice CP 11 Means Dolphin Offshore Enterprises (india) Limited - Financial Analysis Review---aarkstore Enterprise Weight Loss - Discover The Solution How To Buy Mens Jewelry Online Hiring A Wedding Planner
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.113.30) / Processed in 0.011770 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2404, 975,
Dont Use Paypal For Online Payment Solutions