Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Hypnotherapy NLP Weight Loss
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Hypnotherapy NLP Weight Loss

Hypnotherapy NLP Weight Loss

Download a free 16 page .pdf file entitled, "Being Overweight - More Than Just a Dietary Problem" written by me which outlines many of the psychological patterns and issues that usually go unaddressed in hypnotherapy and NLP sessions for weight loss and slimming.

This file is suitable for both therapists wishing to know more about effective therapy for psychological issues in obesity and for clients wanting to know more about what effective treatment for chronic obesity involves.

"What a great day all the information was easily digested with the humorous support of Andrew. The information is so practical that one can use the methods immediately for their own personal use or with clients. Andrew's stories and experiences will be something I'll remember for a long time. I'm looking for to attending his other workshops/courses." Geraldine Paynter

One to One Appointments for Weight Loss

Many clients have tried hypnotherapy weight loss and often NLP techniques. For the work that I do with clients who seek help for losing weight, I do not examine diet nor exercise. I am a hypnotherapist and not a motivation coach or a dietition. What we will explore are the personal blocks and emotional difficulties that arise for you when it comes to issues around food and eating. Please see the pdf file mentioned above to read more about some of these.

We need to be realistic. I'm not able to hypnotise you to make you thin in some kind of "effortless weight loss." Telling people that hypnotherapy is an effortless way to lose weight will sell products, but won't necessarily help you or your wallet. These things do require conscious effort and the magic wand that I have in my office is little more than a cheap plastic toy I bought from eBay. A magician I am not.

It is a true story that a number of years ago someone demanded a refund because they found that upon returning home following our session, that they still weighed exactly the same as they did before the session. That experience taught me a little bit about people's expectation sets. Hypnosis and hypnotherapy for weight loss is about changing the way you think in order to change the way that you behave. It is this behavioural change that makes the difference, not the magic wand. In the work that we do together, you do need to be consciously involved in the process. If you do require a that magic wand, I can show you the eBay store where you can buy your own.

So who are most commonly treated successfully:

Yo-Yo Dieters

Yo-yo dieters will try dieting successfully only to find the weight goes back on and yet another diet is required. Unfortunately their baseline weight level tends to increase over time.

The Depressed Overeater

The depressed overeater will have other issues of which they may, or may not be aware. Their common response to stress, unhappiness, loneliness etc. is to turn to comfort food.

The I-Know-I'll-Hate-Myself-Afterwards Eater

This is the problem where the compulsion to eat that cake, packet of biscuits or whatever is so strong, but once eaten the craving is replaced by a feeling of self-loathing and self-berating. The cycle repeats often and commonly results in a sense of helplessness regarding food cravings and compulsions.

Who should attend:

* People who are "clinically obese" or severely overweight.

* People who have tried and failed at dieting.

* All "yo-yo" dieters.

* Comfort eaters.

* Depressed eaters.

Also see: DVD out on Real People Press - Weight Loss Using Metaphors of Movement

"Lori had successfully lost 150 pounds over a period of two years, with an intense program of exercise and food monitoring. However, for the last year she had "hit a plateau," with no further progress. Exploring her "plateau" metaphor in detail provided her with a range of new behavioral choices. 82-minute session with four-month follow-up."
CP 11 - Tax Masters Explains What IRS Notice CP 11 Means Dolphin Offshore Enterprises (india) Limited - Financial Analysis Review---aarkstore Enterprise Weight Loss - Discover The Solution How To Buy Mens Jewelry Online Hiring A Wedding Planner Singapore - Low Cost Family Holiday Destination In Asia Customize Your Diet to Lose Belly Fat How Could You Buy Stitched Jerseys? Robo Commissions - Worth Investing In? Support Desk Track Fortunate Finance Most Desirable Secret Behaviours Taking Body Language To Attract Women Therewith Advantages Of Online College Studying For Your Degree Magento Development: A Secret Of Widening The Scope Of Ecommerce World
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.5.239) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.013760 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 44 , 4116, 975,
Hypnotherapy NLP Weight Loss Campo Grande