Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Don't Go To The Beach Without Me
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Don't Go To The Beach Without Me

There are few nicer ways to spend a day than going to the beach

. Whether with friends or on your own, the beach is a place to relax, get some sun, and listen to the calming sound of crashing waves. Arriving at the beach to realize that you forgot your iPod or book is really annoying. Especially since the beach is not equipped with everything that you might need or want to enjoy your day. Here are a few essentials you should always carry with you.

1. Beach shade:

No matter how much you love the sun, you need to protect yourself and your sensitive skin from getting too much of it. Carrying a little umbrella is a great idea. Put it up and move in and out of it depending on the time of day and your comfort level. The other nice thing about an umbrella, is that when you are feeling too hot, or the bright sun in your eyes makes it impossible to read your book, you have a ready solution.

2. Lotion:Don't Go To The Beach Without Me

From the day we were born someone has always tried to make us wear sunscreen. Whether it was our teacher, our mother or our nanny we all have memories of having white cream slapped unevenly all over us when all we wanted to do was run away and go play with our friends. Some of us grew up and realized the importance of sunscreen, while others continue to rebel. Note: just because you are dark skinned it doesn't mean you can put on oil the first day of your vacation. Put on the cream, your skin will thank you later.

3. Reading:

Heading to the beach without some kind of reading material is a sin. Nowadays with the availability of digital ereaders, many people go to the beach with several books. Some of us however, still enjoy a thick paperback that can get splashed or sandy and it really doesn't matter. If you're not into any book at the moment, heading down with some gossip, fashion, or political magazines is a great way to escape the noise and zone out into glossy pages and colourful ads.

4. Water/picnic:

While this may come as a shock to some people, the beach is not always equipped with water and food vendors. This is especially true if you're privileged enough to be somewhere a little more deserted/private. It's important to bring lots of bottled water as the sun will dehydrate you. And if you think you might get hungry, pack a little picnic. Be sure not to bring anything that can't get hot, unless you know there will be sufficient shade around. Crackers and fruit might be the way to go.

There you have it- four things you should never go to the beach without. Happy sunning!

by: Tamara Jacobs
Brief And Basic Europe Travel Advice Why Choose Yamba As Your Holiday Destination? The Delicious Benefits Of French Oven Cooking Tonga: A Paradise On Earth Travelers Personal Security Tips Petya I. Edwards Foundation Hosts Holiday Sparkle Party Looking and Selecting The Cheap Travel Insurance For You! Lincoln Mark VIII Coil Spring Conversion Kits! Make Your Trip Pleasant And Unforgettable Through Yoga With Golden Triangle Tour Shipping Luggage Takes the Hassle out of Any Trip Andorra Travel Tips Goa Honeymoon Plan And Tourist Destinations In Goa Fort Lauderdale Trip In Florida
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.135.195.204) / Processed in 0.012735 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 2679, 954,