Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Don't Break The Bank On Accessories: Make Your Own Necklace
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Don't Break The Bank On Accessories: Make Your Own Necklace

Having the right necklace can make an ordinary outfit suddenly seem glamorous and trendy

. Don't worry; it does not have to be an expensive necklace or even one you buy from the store. The most compliments I've received on necklaces have been on the ones I've made myself. And if you reveal that you're the designer, you'll earn even more respect from your fashion-minded friends.

Perhaps the best part about making your own necklace is that you can make it look exactly the way you want it to look. No need to search through cases of jewelry at the department store to find the perfect match. Most of the time this pointless exercise leads only to frustration: you either can't find what you are envisioning or you find something that costs far more than you are willing to spend.

Another plus to making your own necklace (or watch, bracelet, headband, etc.) is that you can exercise your own creativity and sense of style. It's incredibly fun and rewarding to pick a selection of beads that you like, then put them together in a pattern that speaks to you and that perfectly complements your new blouse and heels.

So how do you get started if you've never done this before? Not to worry. It's easy to make a great necklace because there's no rule defining what a great necklace has to look like. It's what you want it to be! First, you need to assemble your materials. Many craft or fabric stores have areas dedicated to beading, and today the variety available to you is astounding. You can choose whether you want to use thread, twine, wire, or ribbon (or really anything you would like) to string the necklace together. Sometimes I don't make that decision until after I've chosen my beads. The more unique and creative, the better! You might be surprised how using even a shoelace can look hip. The great thing about today's fashion is that almost anything goes.Don't Break The Bank On Accessories: Make Your Own Necklace

For me, the crucial part is the beading. When I choose my beads, sometimes I have a color or look in my head, and I choose accordingly. Just as often, however, I have absolutely no idea what I want and simply see what looks appealing. There are so many beads to choose from nowadays: crystal, gemstone, lampwork, and glass are among your varied options. Peruse the aisles, find some beads that you like, then see which of the ones you chose go together. Don't automatically assume that something won't look good with something else. Don't Break The Bank On Accessories: Make Your Own Necklace

By pairing vastly different colors or kinds of beads, you can create a unique look. If you want something even more affordable, try buying wholesale beads, like gemstones, from online providers. That way, you can more quickly and comfortably look through your options, and you don't even need to leave your house!

There are many instruction manuals available online or in stores if you want a step-by-step guide on how to string your necklace. I personally never use them. I just lines the beads up in a pattern I like (rarely anything symmetrical), slip them on, and knot it at the back. If I am not satisfied with how it looks, I can easily start over. And if you buy a lot of beads, you can make several necklaces at a time. These make great, meaningful gifts for friends or family.

Perhaps the best part about making your own necklace is that no one else has anything like it! It's your own style. It's the work of your own hands. And you look fabulous without spending loads of money.

by: Art Gib
Get Back At A Cheating Ex - I'm Getting Emotional Broke Up But Still Hang Out - I'm Getting Angry I Want To Forget My Best Friend - I'm Getting Emotional Will I Ever Get Over Her - I'm Getting Emotional I Keep Hurting After The Break Up - I'm Getting Angry Cheaters Get Revenge Photo - I'm Getting Emotional Enhance Your Clients' Massage Experience With A Portable Steam Sauna Why Is My Ex Nice To Me - I'm Getting Angry We Broke Up And I Miss Him - I'm Getting Emotional When Will My Ex Miss Me - I'm Getting Emotional Choosing Hosting Meeting One's Hosting Needs Why Cant I Get Over Him - I'm Getting Emotional I Miss Him Still After 3 Months - I'm Getting Angry
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.141.31.209) / Processed in 0.013533 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 3584, 952,