Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Enhance Your Clients' Massage Experience With A Portable Steam Sauna
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Enhance Your Clients' Massage Experience With A Portable Steam Sauna

If you are a professional massage therapist, you are always on the lookout for innovative ways to enhance your clients' massage experience

. Why not give them celebrity treatment by beginning or ending your session with a little time in a real steam sauna? Here's an overview about this latest trend in high quality massage treatments.

Why a Sauna?

Saunas have long been valued as means toward relief for

--joint pain Enhance Your Clients' Massage Experience With A Portable Steam Sauna

--muscle tenseness

--soreness

--poor circulation

--inflammation

--allergies and asthma symptoms

Although massage alone will help relieve a lot of these troubles, sauna treatments also provide beauty benefits that massage does not:

--detoxification

--beautiful skin

--cellulite reduction

--raises metabolic rate for potential weight loss benefits

Your clients will be thrilled at the overall improvement in their looks following their massage/sauna treatments and will appreciate the extra attention you have given to them. And best of all: it feels great!

How the Portable Sauna Works

A portable steam sauna is just what its name implies: fully portable! The sauna itself can be attached to virtually any stationary or portable massage table and can be taken wherever you go, on demand. The sauna canopy is stretched over the table, allowing plenty of space in between to prevent claustrophobic feelings while still offering complete privacy for the client. The client's head can be left outside the canopy, which allows a therapist to provide a facial massage at the same time or an esthetician can give full facial treatments.

Besides the massage table, the only thing you need to operate the sauna is a simple electrical outlet along with access to water. Portable saunas are ecologically friendly and do not cost much to operate since they use very little water and very little power.

You can offer the sauna before the massage treatment as a means to enhance relaxation or after the massage treatment to cap off your excellent work.

Professionals in many fields such as physical therapists, acupuncturists, and chiropractors are already seeing the benefits of having portable steam saunas in their arsenals, and massage therapists are too.

The massage therapy industry is a competitive one, and professionals need to use every means possible to set themselves apart from the rest of the crowd and attract and keep a loyal client base. Portable saunas add that extra touch to your overall treatment regimen that just might make that critical difference.

by: Art Gib
Why Is My Ex Nice To Me - I'm Getting Angry We Broke Up And I Miss Him - I'm Getting Emotional When Will My Ex Miss Me - I'm Getting Emotional Choosing Hosting Meeting One's Hosting Needs Why Cant I Get Over Him - I'm Getting Emotional I Miss Him Still After 3 Months - I'm Getting Angry I Thought I'd Never Get Over My Ex - I'm Getting Emotional I Want To Delete My Ex From Msn - I'm Getting Angry Signs My Ex Is Rebounding - I'm Getting Emotional My Bf Broke My Heart Again - I'm Getting Angry Will I Stop Loving My Bf - I'm Getting Angry Im Lonely After Break Up - I'm Getting Emotional False Hope After Breakup - I'm Getting Emotional
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.17.150.163) / Processed in 0.013427 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 42 , 2704, 952,