Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pet Insurance » Dog Speak...
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Dog Speak...

Dog Speak...

Dogs actually have an extensive communication repertory

. The standard expressions and their human equivalents.

Rolling over on one side while raising uppermost hind leg: I am showing you friendly respect

Presenting flank or groin to you: I want to be friends. Note: The forward thrust of canine groin is the rough equivalent of human offer to shake hands and calls for a pat on the head. Caution: First be sure a strange dog is really friendly.

Snarling, wagging a stiff tail: I am feeling aggressive toward you. Don't turn your back on the dog, just back away slowly. Signs of weakness might spur an attack.. Also never charge at the animal.. It's far quicker than you...

Rear shifting of body weight, lowering tail: I am afraid.

Tail wagging, high and loose: I'm excited. Playful.

Bowing, tail wagging, raising one paw: I want to play, so don't take what I do next seriously, even if I bark, snap or lunge.

Direct eye contact: You're challenging me. I might back down or maybe attack.

Avoiding eye contact: I am demonstrating superiority and showing my indifference.

Licking, tongue curled back toward nose: I may bite.

Licking tongue straight out: I want to kiss.

Barking, yelping, growling and making other noises to match obvious meanings: Threats, play, pain. When dogs howl along with sirens, singers or musical instruments, it's not a sign of pain. The animal instinctively is joining in chorus.

Also, some dogs do in fact learn to grin (or grimace), mimicking their human masters by pulling back their lips... And just like humans, a dog can send mixed signals.

by: Obadiea
Hunting Pheasant With a Dog Pet Insurance: Is it Worth the Cost? Popular Langematik Perpetual Replica Watch All About Insurance Claims And Coverage In Relocation Check Out The Latest Casual Footwear Range Of Rocket Dog Dog Sitter Utah, Call Amy Today 801-560-7018 Is Pet Insurance Right For Your And Your Pet? Dog Speak Dog Treats Japanese Akita Dog Pets Best Insurance Promotes Pet Insurance At Avma Convention How To Train A Dog All about Insurance Claims and Coverage in Relocation
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.171.235) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.011595 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 1739, 969,
Dog Speak... Campo Grande