Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Does My Motor Trade Insurance Policy Cover My Other Business?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Does My Motor Trade Insurance Policy Cover My Other Business?

Does My Motor Trade Insurance Policy Cover My Other Business?

Does My Motor Trade Insurance Policy Cover My Other Business

?

An often asked question is whether or not you will be covered on your Motor Trade Insurance policy to carry out your other occupation. Whether a builder, an accountant or an estate agent you "can" be covered on a trade policy.

It is a common mistake to think that you will be covered automatically for this use on your policy without paying an extra premium or requesting it from your broker. Additional business use, as it is called, means that you can travel to and from different places with regards to your primary, or secondary, occupation. This is as opposed to someone that just needs to go to and from one permanent place of business eg an office worker or a shop assistant

If you do not have the cover on your policy but try and get away without it then you could find yourself in some trouble. For instance, if you are stopped by the police in a van carrying tools for your work then you may find that they ring up your insurance company to see if you are covered. The insurance company will then inform them you are not. This generally leads to court, a fine and a six points. In a more serious example, i.e a claim, you could find out that your policy will be voided by your non-compliance and you are left with a mess.

Additional business use can be added to your policy from as little as 5% of your total insurance premium. Eg on a thousand pound premium you could pay just fifty pounds extra. That seems to me to be extraordinary value for money when you consider that a commercial van policy on it's own for a builder could not be bought for anywhere near that figure.

So the question is, if you require cover for your other occupation and you also need cover for your trader work, can you afford not to add Additional Business to your Motor Trade Insurance policy?
Different Types of Business Insurance Leicester City Vs Leeds United Live Streaming Football Online Hd Tv Coverage 26-12-2010 Yamaha Insurance Sheffield Utd Vs Hull City Live Streaming Football Online Hd Tv Coverage 26-12-2010 Hd ~ Reading Vs Bristol City Live Football Online Streaming Hd Tv Coverage 26-12-2010 N Y Jets At Chicago Bears Nfl Live Streaming Football Online Tv Coverage 12/26/20 Washington Redskins At Jacksonville Jaguars Nfl Live Football Stream Online Fox Tv Coverage 12/26/20 Indianapolis Colts At Oakland Raiders Nfl Live Football Online Streaming Tv Coverage 12/26/2010 Houston Texans At @ Denver Broncos Nfl Live Football Week 16 Online Streaming Tv Coverage 12/26/2010 Denver Broncos Vs Houston Texans Nfl Live Streaming Football Online Tv Coverage 12/26/2010 Nfl: Ny Giants At Green Bay Packers Live Online Football Streaming Preview Tv Coverage Golden Panthers Vs Toledo Rockets Live Little Caesars Bowl Online Streaming Tv Coverage Retired Insurance
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.216.34.146) Baden-Wurttemberg / Pforzheim Processed in 0.011765 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 1911, 975,
Does My Motor Trade Insurance Policy Cover My Other Business? Pforzheim