Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Do you want to Maintain their Figure over the Holidays?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Do you want to Maintain their Figure over the Holidays?

Do you want to Maintain their Figure over the Holidays?

Author: Zach Hunt

How does one get to enjoy the holiday season and still maintain a figure.Holidays are celebrated all over the world. So while finding time to get to the gym is hard it is even harder to maintain your hard earned figure. It is no fun not being able to eat your favorite foods over the holidays. But at the same time it is no fun looking in mirror on January 1.The ghost of seasons past... There are some great places to be over the holidays. Up until the past few years, the holiday season starting with Thanksgiving, was like a splurge season for me. Although, I did exercise, I ate like this was the last holiday I would ever have again. It just is not much of a fair fight when your wife, mom, dad, etc. cooks your favorite holiday food. I enjoyed all the family dinners and get-togethers, but I didn't enjoy trying to get my figure back. Gaining weight is so much easier than trying to lose it. Not to mention getting the motivation to lose it again. So how do I balance this out?Make a game plan... Unfortunately there is not a way of doing this without burning some calories. So, yes, you still have to get out in the cold weather and exercise. I know it is difficult but it will be better for you. So here is a game plan that has helped me maintain my figure over the holiday season...If you can, before your party or dinner get in a good cardio workout a couple of hours before hand. This will increase your metabolism and your body will be ready to burn some calories. It is ok to eat what you want. Just be sure not to gorge. Instead of grabbing a big plate grab one of those small plates you use for dessert. You still can eat your favorite foods just eating less. Go for a walk after you eat. It does not have to be a long one but it is good to get out and move around. Last but not least keep your exercise routine. Keeping true to your routine will definitely help you maintain that figure.The Bottom Line... So in conclusion, the bottom line is if you want to maintain your figure over the holiday season you need to try to get a good cardio workout before you eat that great holiday food, eat small portions, go for a walk after you eat, and most importantly stay true to your workout routine. These steps may not be the best out there, and may not work for you, but they have worked well for me and it enables me to eat all the great foods I love to eat over the holiday season all while maintaining my figure.
About the Author:

Zach Hunt is a Spokane Maintain Figure expert and the owner of Physzique, a personal fitness coaching company in Spokane, WA helping people to look and feel great. Go here: personal trainer Spokane for more info on these services and more great fitness tips.
The Millennium Stadium: Cardiffs Spectacular Superstructure High Five! DirectBuy of Phoenix East celebrates five-year milestone The Splendid Burrell Art Collection The Legacy Of A Legend At The Manchester United Football Club Museum Ladakh-unveil The Amazing Amalgamation Of Beauty And Adventure Paradise David Beckham Is Heading For South Africa Steam Cleaning Supplies Australia Countdown 2010 Celebrating The New Year In The City Of Angles What You Need To Know About Walt Disney World Tickets Cheap Florida Attractions Tickets For All The Family Discover Exciting Hotel Accommodations With Deep Discounts St James Park A Long Tradition Of Sport All Roads Lead To Kerala: A Tourist Paradise
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.220.187.178) Stockholms Lan / Kista Processed in 0.012847 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 2942, 954,
Do you want to Maintain their Figure over the Holidays? Kista