Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Do You Know These Seven Elements of Online Success?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Do You Know These Seven Elements of Online Success?

Do You Know These Seven Elements of Online Success?

Do You Know These Seven Elements of Online Success

?

If you are like me, then you must have been struggling for some time now, or maybe you are just starting out, in internet marketing. At first, most probably what convinced you to take this step were statements like "make $10,000 in 24 hours" or "quit your regular job by six o'clock tomorrow morning" or any of those other outrageous claims that seem to be flying around on the internet these days.

However, as time goes by and you strive to get over that learning curve, you realize that you have to re-adjust your expectations.

Now, in this article I want to share with you what I consider to be the seven most important elements of online success.

These have come about from my own experience as an internet marketer, as well as from what I have learned from other top marketers, whose work I admire.

These are:

1.Build your own website or blog

I can't stress enough the importance of having your own website or blog. If you are serious about creating a successful online business which will stand the test of time, then you need to have your own "virtual estate".

Now, some of you might argue that there is a lot of technical stuff involved and you don't have the necessary background to accomplish that. Although I would agree with you a couple of years back, now the good news is that things have changed. There are a lot of tools and ready made templates out there, which make building a website or a blog a child's play.

2.Build your mailing list

You probably heard this before, "the money is in the list". Now that the internet has grown into such a huge place, people tend to go from one website or blog to the next, not spending too much time on each one. If somebody comes to your site and leaves, then it is most probable that he or she won't come again.

Therefore, what you can do to give him an incentive to hear your voice, is to offer him a gift, in exchange for his email address. Getting his permission to send him additional high quality messages over time, you greatly increase the likelihood of him trusting you and listening to what you want to offer him next time around.

3.Establish yourself as an expert

As they say, traffic to your website or blog is the lifeblood of your business. With no people coming to your site, there will be no sales, regardless of how fancy and interesting your web design is.

Therefore, what you need to do to be found be both the search engines and people, is to build a lot of high quality content, relevant to your niche. This content might either be apart of your website, articles that point back to it, post on online forums etc.

4.Don't give up so fast

A common mistake made by aspiring new marketers is that they give up too easy. Most probably due to high expectations set at the beginning of their efforts as they fall victims to excessive hype about fast......

Read more here.
Make Money Online Flipping Websites - What Is It? English Synonyms Online Program - Writing Improvement ! Watch Indianapolis Colts vs Dallas Cowboys NFL live stream online HD football TV The Many Benefits Of Recruiting Candidates Online Purchasing Personal Loans Online Choosing A Genuine Online Recruitment Portal Online Thesaurus For Uk English - We all Need This ! Online Recruitment - Ensuring That You Connect With The Right Candidates Watch Seattle Seahawks vs Carolina Panthers NFL live stream online HD football TV Free Online Thesaurus And Dictionary Program ? - Write Better ! Enhance the visibility of your company online with designussion Meet Thai Girls Online - Or Miss Out! How to Make Much Money with Online Surveys?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.217.4.206) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.012511 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 34 , 3085, 973,
Do You Know These Seven Elements of Online Success? Copenhagen