Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Disposable Cameras On Vacation
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Disposable Cameras On Vacation

So you've probably all used a disposable camera at some point in your lives

. They are pretty handy things for when you don't want to damage your camera. But have you ever used a disposable camera underwater? The opportunities to use these are fantastic and they excel in places where your digital camera really doesn't want to go.

We recently went on a family vacation and I thought I'd take a few of these disposable cameras along to see what all the fuss is about. They are fairly reasonably priced and simple to use. The kids even managed to use one of them when they were swimming in the pool.

Our favorite use for them was when we all went snorkelling in the sea together. We have some really neat shots of all of us underwater and lots of beautiful tropical fish running for cover. The picture quality that you get from these things is surprisingly good and they are real easy to use, even when you are underwater.

We all went on a family boat ride the following day and used up another of these disposable waterproof cameras. I didn't want to risk taking the digital with us as I knew there would be a small chance of it getting wet, so why risk it?

Having gotten these three disposable cameras home and the images developed, I can only say how impressed I am with them. I mean, sure, you only get 27 pictures on each of them and the picture quality isn't as good as it is on your digital. But it is not bad at all. I now have a whole bunch of great family pictures that I will keep forever. I wouldn't have been able to take these in the first place had I not decided to buy these disposable waterproof cameras.

I'll most definitely be buying a few more of these for our vacation next year.

by: Ted Hardy
Barrett Jackson Auto Show You Need To Check This Out: Currumbin Valley Glendale Glitters Arizona State Fair Halloween Pregnancy Ideas Desert Botanical Garden Pf Changs Rock And Roll Marathon Susan G. Komen - Dream For The Cure With The Jw Marriott When and Where to Travel in India Low Cost Plane Ticket for An Easy Travel Plan The Five Gifts Your Child Most Wants This Holiday Season! Finding An Excellent Mafia Gangster Costume For Halloween Spice Up Halloween With Naughty Halloween Costumes
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.135.200.211) / Processed in 0.007375 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 1816, 954,