Insurances.net
insurances.net » Investing » Denver Criminal Defense Lawyer- How To Answer Police Questions
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Denver Criminal Defense Lawyer- How To Answer Police Questions

Denver Criminal Defense Lawyer reveals secrets to dealing with the police: What to do when you are driving and get pulled over by the police.

V Iyer from the Iyer Law Office says... I too was just like you. Like most people I thought all police officers were decent and good people. I believed I could convince them I had not done anything wrong and they wouldn't issue me a ticket or arrest me.

I was wrong. And after I became a lawyer, a prosecutor and a criminal defense lawyer I realized how wrong I was. I just do not want you to be living in that "make believe and mistaken world."

Suppose you are driving your merry way and suddenly you see from the corner of your eye something following you. OOPS!!!

You check your rear view mirror and to your dismay you see a police car with lights flashing and sirens blaring. It is a darn cop car. You stop at the nearest available spot.

You may be irritated or just plain mad that this darn cop is following you instead of doing something real to stop real criminals. This cop is just wasting a lot of public tax dollars and time following you "a law abiding and good citizen" instead of chasing down and arresting the real criminals.

Thoughts like these may be racing through your mind.

You think... "Hey, I can talk my way out of this. This cop must be a dumb guy or gal. He or she is just a stupid public employee. I have a real job and I am smart. I am a real good talker. People all the time say how convincing and believable I am or how honest or truthful I sound. This darn cop is just going to believe me and I will be out of his or her clutches. I can do it. I will talk my way out and get this cop to be eating out of my hand. I will charm him or her. I will seduce him with my girlish or youthful sexiness or charm." Right?

No. Dead wrong.

Cops are very familiar with these tricks. They have been trained to just blow you away. Do not try it. You just cannot out fox a fox. (Cops are well trained to be foxy people and outsmart the suspect. Remember to a cop you are a suspect and presumed to the bad guy or gal.)

If you get stopped by the police, this is what you should do.

Keep your mouth shut. Do not speak or shake your head to indicate acknowledgment of anything the cop is going to say when he approaches the driver's side window.

Roll down your window on the driver's side.

Have just the following documents ready in your hand:

a. Your driver's license

b. Registration of the vehicle you are driving

c. Auto Insurance covering you and the car you are driving

You do not have to provide him with anything else. You are not required to provide the officer with your social security number. You do not you have to even speak to he police. That is your ABSOLUTE RIGHT!!

DO NOT SAY ANYTHING. JUST HEAR WHAT THE OFFICER IS SAYING AND KEEP QUIET.

In your contact with police "do no harm to your case or situation". Always say "I WANT TO TALK TO MY ATTORNEY FIRST BEFORE I SAY ANYTHING TO YOU".

Then call V Iyer with the Iyer Law Office. You can even call me on my cellphone. I'll work tirelessly to get the best possible outcome for your case.

Disclaimer: This is not to be construed as legal advice and no attorney-client relationship is established. This is just for informational and educational purposes only.

Denver Criminal Defense Lawyer- How To Answer Police Questions

By: V Iyer
Denver Accident Lawyer For Every Case Importance Of Stock Alerts In Investing Tax Lien Investing: Can You Get Double Digit Returns Without Doing Any Work? Role Of Defense Lawyers In Vancouver Planning a Retirement 2010 Setting The Right Allocation Of Your Personal Assets. A Regular Investing Scheduling Is The Right Way To Do It State Your Financial Goals In Order To Be Successful When Trading And Investing For The Long-Term An Executor Lawyer Can Assist You Blooming In The Retirement Years Items To Consider When Investing In An Ipo: Not So Risky After All! An Overview Of What It Takes To Become A Lawyer A Lawyer is a must if you are charged with a criminal offence Domestic Assault Lawyer Minneapolis – Get the help you need for a Domestic Assault charge
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.224.32.46) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.005430 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 46 , 3592, 176,
Denver Criminal Defense Lawyer- How To Answer Police Questions Copenhagen