Insurances.net
insurances.net » Dental Insurance » Dental Tourism From A Companion Travelers Perspective
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Dental Tourism From A Companion Travelers Perspective

Medical tourism Costa Rica is booming! How do I know this

? Well, I experienced itkind of! My friend Rich went through the process of locating a dentist in another country and had a lot of dental work done. I was there for moral support, which means I traveled to Costa Rica with him and vacationed. The overall experience led to the creation of our business www.mydentaltrip.com.

When people hear the name of our company and ask what we do, there are several questions that we are always asked. Let me paraphrase:

Cant your family dentist do the work?

Is it safe?

Why would you go to a Costa Rica dentist to get dental work done?

What about the plane fare, hotel, etc? Wouldnt it cost more after paying for all of that?

What if something goes wrong?

Etc.

I used to be one of the people asking these questions! When Rich decided to go on his own dental trip I had a million questions for him. Even after talking to him about it I wasnt totally convinced. But if you know Rich, you know that he is very thorough. When he wants to do something he does his homework. In the end, he decided Costa Rica was his best option for the major work that he needed done.

That doesnt mean, however, that he wasnt nervous. That is where I come in. Being a good friend of his and having been to Costa Rica already I decided to accompany him on part of the trip. I think this is a good way to do a dental trip or vacation especially if you are not familiar with the country you are visiting. It is nerve racking enough just to go to the dentist and having someone with you provides a feeling of support.

So on the days that Rich was getting his costa rica dental work done I was off zip lining, riding four wheelers in the hills of San Jose, doing tours of coffee plantations, and visiting Arenal Volcano. On the days that he was not at his dentist we did some tours together, went sport fishing, and also visited some national parks. This is the vacation aspect of dental tourism. Most of the people that go overseas to have dental work done go because they have a lot of major work to be performed. That work cannot be done every day. There are days of rest in between so depending on the level of work that was done you can plan a vacation on the days that you are not at the dentist office.

Thats the great part about traveling with someone who is going on a dental trip, you can be there for moral support when they need you, and you can also get a great vacation at the same time.

by: Rich
Oral Cancer Treatment By An Expert Dentist In Atlanta Ga Cosmetic Dentist For Teeth Beautification Cosmetic Dentist Suggestions About Teeth Whitening Techniques Teeth Whitening Process According To Orlando Family Dentistry Different Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments Efficient Treatment By Dentist For Kids Madison A Great Dentist In Orange Park Fl Reinforces The Benefits Of Great Dental Care To Get The Dentist In Sterling Heights, Visit To Dental Care Phoenix Oral Surgery: What To Expect When You Get Your Wisdom Teeth Removed See Dr. Lilian S. Ong, Dds For The Whiter Teeth You Deserve Lethbridge Dentist Offers Online Contact Forms For Increased Communication When The Unimaginable Happens-lost Teeth-dental Implants Are Available Experience Kor Teeth Whitening For A Brighter Smile This Holiday Season
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.222.205.5) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.010788 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 2763, 964,
Dental Tourism From A Companion Travelers Perspective Amsterdam