Insurances.net
insurances.net » Dental Insurance » Lethbridge Dentist Offers Online Contact Forms For Increased Communication
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Lethbridge Dentist Offers Online Contact Forms For Increased Communication

LETHRBIDGE, AB - Dr. James Jensen, Lethbridge dentist, is pleased to announce the recent addition of contact forms added to Jensen Dentistry's state-of-the-art website. Patients can simply visit the website to access and submit dental health information to the office via the online the contact forms.

Dr. James Jensen, dentist in Lethbridge, AB, added the online contact forms to create a new avenue for patients to ask questions or simply state how their visit was. Dr. Jensen encourages patients to contact Jensen Dentistry whenever they have a concern or interest about general and cosmetic dentistry procedures such as veneers, root canal therapy, and dental implants in Lethbridge, among others.

Patients can access the contact forms from the homepage Jensen Dentistry's website by visiting http://www.jensendentistry[dot]com. The form is simple to use and patients can simply enter their name, email, and phone number with a brief message describing their interest or concern. Once the form is received through the practice's system, Dr. Jensen, Lethbridge, AB dentist, or one of his experienced staff members will answer the submission in regards to a patient's questions and concerns.

"Educating my patients on dental health care does not have to stop when they leave my office. This is why I have added the convenient online contact form feature to my practice's website. My patients can now send me a message at any point during their day when an interest or concern arises. Either I, or one of my experienced staff members will respond as soon as we can," said Dr. James Jensen, dentist in Lethbridge.

Additionally, when patients visit the website for Jensen Dentistry, they gain access to the practice's information-rich dental blog. Patients can visit the blog to further communicate with Dr. Jensen, their staff and other patients at any time of the day. The practice's blog contains valuable dental health care information on topics such as implants and root canal therapy in Lethbridge.

When patients need a general and cosmetic dentist in Lethbridge, they turn to Dr. James Jensen and his professional team for gentle dental care they can trust. With the introduction of the new online contact forms, patients have the added benefit and convenience of communicating their thoughts and concerns with just the click of a mouse, and from the comfort of their own home. Obtaining valuable dental health care information and making educated oral health care decisions is easier than ever before.

About Jensen Dentistry: Dr. James Jensen has been providing quality dental care for the Lethbridge community since 2005. For two years Dr. Jensen was a volunteer church missionary in Sapporo, Japan. Following his missionary service, he attended the University of Alberta where he received his Bachelor of Science Degree in 2001, and his Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree in 2005. Dr. Jensen received the G.H. Memorial Award, and also received the Pacific Coast Prosthodontics Society award for excellence in prosthodontics. Dr. James Jensen is a general dentist offering all areas of dentistry except removable prosthodontics (dentures). He has taken many courses in Endodontics (root canals) and has a special interest in this area. He also maintains a focus in his practice on cosmetic dentistry, crowns and veneers for improved patient smiles, and also received training to be qualified to surgically place dental implants.

Media Contact:

Dr. James Jensen

contactus@jensendentistry[dot]com

335 Columbia Blvd. W.

Lethbridge, AB T1K548

(403) 381-1155

http://www.jensendentistry[dot]com

by: Gen Wright
When The Unimaginable Happens-lost Teeth-dental Implants Are Available Experience Kor Teeth Whitening For A Brighter Smile This Holiday Season Preventative Dentistry For Children Dentist Doctors In Chennai | Best, Top, Experienced, Reputed Dentist Doctors In Chennai | Chennai D Teeth Whitening For The Common Person Porcelain Veneers Dentistry Advised By Family Dentistry At Orlando Lakeview Dentist Makes It Easy For Patients To Schedule Appointments Online Finding Effective Secrets Of Dental Care Dental Sensitivity And Proposed Treatment Recommended By Orlando Family Dentistry Dental Bridge: A Permanent Solution For Missing Teeth Advised By Orlando Family Dentistry Acquiring Great Dental Care From A Dentist In Minneapolis Without Dental Insurance How To Keep Your Children Occupied At The Dentist Watch What You Eat This Holiday Season To Protect Your Teeth From Harm
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(52.14.126.74) Washington / Seattle Processed in 0.013475 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 28 , 3784, 964,
Lethbridge Dentist Offers Online Contact Forms For Increased Communication Seattle