Insurances.net
insurances.net » Personal-Finance » Debt Settlement Lies
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Debt Settlement Lies

Debt Settlement Lies

What the heck has happened to your country that every decision we make is based on FEAR?

I am afraid I will go broke? I am afraid I will die? I am afraid I will get sued? I am afraid of being abducted by aliens!

Really? Is this what our society has come to? What ever happened to personal power and positive thinking? I am not talking about head in the clouds Voo-Doo thinking. I am just talking about common sense, clear thinking backed by research (!!!) and reasoning. Put it all together and strive for a positive outcome. Okay, I am ranting. Let me get to the point.

Debt settlement doesn't have to be scary. But the debt settlement companies want you to think otherwise. They use half truths to manipulate you (scare you) into thinking you can't do this without them.

Here are my top 10 lies I heard from debt settlement companies. My commentary is beneath each statement.

#10 You can't do this without us.

There are thousands of people like me who are proof that this is not true.

#9 We can get you a better deal because we have a relationship with the bank.

Really? Then what will prevent them from cutting a sweetheart deal with the bank?

#8 We can get the banks to stop calling you.

Sorry folks. The banks will not stop calling. No matter what.

#7 It is cheaper to do it with us than any other company.

Unless they are doing it for $1200 or less, you can bet there is a cheaper way.

#6 We charge more because we are the best.

Love this one. I would immediately hang up the phone.

#5 Debt settlement is always better than bankruptcy.

True for some people but not all. This is a sales tool.

#4 We use an escrow account because it's a safer place to keep your money.

Baloney! The best place for your money IS WITH YOU! Also, I thought hiding money under my mattress was the safest place.

#3 We guarantee to get you a settlement of 50% or less.

By now, we all know there are no guarantees in life, especially those told to us by salesman. If the company is so sure they are the best and warrant the high fees, they should take their cut AFTER THEY PERFORM THE PROMISED SETTLEMENT!!!!

#2 This is your only way to recover.

ABSURD. There is never just one way to do anything.

#1 Just sign up with us and we will take care of the rest!!

This is by far my favorite. RUN don't walk from a company that says this. Single biggest lie you will hear. If you sign up with this company, there is good chance they will take your money and not pay your creditors. You will likely get sued and end up declaring bankruptcy. Debt settlement has run amok with fraudulence and the FCC is reworking the federal guidelines.

Stay tuned. Stay afloat. Wealth and freedom are in your future.

Jonathan
Debt Settlement - How to Pay Your Debt Back Faster Simply Hair Treatments for Hair Loss and Thinning Hair Anyone Can Purchase For Cheap More Information About Voucher Codes Vouch Your Purchases How to identify a Legitimate Debt Settlement Company Purchase Black Wellies For The Upcoming Wet Weather Debt Settlement Relief – Legitimate Tactics To Eliminate Unsecured Debt Level of Purchase Displays and Moveable Perform Stations Bad Debt Settlement - The Risks of Choosing the Wrong Debt Settlement Company Debt Settlement Letters - Why to Make Sure You Have an Attorney Backed Debt Settlement Firm The Various Places To Purchase T-shrits How To Purchase A Dv Camcorder For Christmas Debt Settlement Companies – How To Eliminate The Most Debt Debt Settlement Agencies - Why Some Debt Settlement Agencies Are Better Than Others
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.143.223.33) / Processed in 0.011884 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 54 , 2986, 179,
Debt Settlement Lies