Insurances.net
insurances.net » Personal-Finance » Debt Advice - Sell The Clutter And Put More Money In Your Pocket
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Debt Advice - Sell The Clutter And Put More Money In Your Pocket

When You Really Get Down To It, Getting Richer Can Be Easy!

The real key to getting out of the financial hot water is twofold.

1. cut the waste,

2. generate more cash.

And the hardest part is always getting started. Do this -

Grab an A4 piece of paper and a pen, and draw a vertical line down the centre, creating two columns on your page.

On the left "How I Can Cut the Waste", and start to make a list of at least 10 things that you can do to lower your monthly cash outgoings, the simpler the better. Some examples could be -

- stop eating out,

- go for a jog or walk, instead of going shopping,

- organise my monthly bills into folders, and get familiar with what I'm spending my money on,

Then, on the right hand side "How I Can Generate More Cash," and again list a least 10 things that you could do to get more money in your pocket every week. Here's an example -

- set up a blog, and set up Google's AdSense on your blog - they pay you to advertise on your blog,

- set up a part time business, anything from valeting cars at peoples homes, ironing clothes to addressing and posting envelopes,

However, our number recommendation this week is a simple suggestion that could do both - ebay.

Yes, you might think so what do I know about ebay. Right now, possibly very little. But isn't it always that way at the beginning.

Ebay is incredible in that you can move on the stuff that you don't want, the clutter, make some cash and more importantly learn to use an online business that makes millions of pounds in sales every single day.

Typically, it costs 1-2 to sell something on ebay.

All you need is a digital camera, even the one on your phone would do, a credit card, and something to sell.

Give it a go. What have you got to lose?

Stop "settling" and start "living"!

by: Gary McGeown
What is the meaning of Debt Syndication and Corporate Debt Restructuring? Debt Settlement Companies - Is Debt Settlement A Reliable Industry? Get Out of Your Debt Now Debt Settlement Relief - Five Things You Need to Understand About Debt Settlement Firms Debt Solutions Can Be Complicated - Which Makes the Most Sense For Me? Getting Out Of Debt -How To Reduce Your Debt By 40-60% Debt Settlement Info - What is a Good Debt Settlement Offer? Debt Resolutions Companies - Criteria For Considering a Debt Reduction Program Purchase a Volvik Crystal Golf Ball Today Solve Your Debt Problems - Step by Step Plan you Can Use to get your Life Back on Track Are you struggling to make ends meet each few weeks because of personal debt problems? Debt Settlement on Your Own - Why This Could Be Your Biggest Mistake Get The Debt Solutions You Need Including An Iva And Debt Advice
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.118.254.28) New York / New York City Processed in 0.012019 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 40 , 2009, 179,
Debt Advice - Sell The Clutter And Put More Money In Your Pocket New York City