Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Dating Made Simple. The Limousine Trick
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Dating Made Simple. The Limousine Trick

What did I decide this week? I am only going to use limo services for all of my dates from now on

. I will no longer be needing the dedicated services of my boring car. I think that many people who are reading this right now think me to be less than brilliant, just wait. At this time in my life I have been way too busy. I only go on dates twice a month. I drive my faithful yet boring car all over the place on account of my job and I am not the type to plan into my month a set time to get it detailed let alone washed once a week. When I have a date I jet my tired butt home after work, get my paperwork filed for the next day, and then commit to washing the stank off of myself. All of this is an hour process, ignoring incoming texts to get it done in this time. I then move quickly from my house door to my car door in order to drive to pick up my date while crossing my fingers that my less than adequate charm will be enough to keep this beautiful woman from noticing that the car I am driving and the clothes I am wearing is trying to tell her that I am a "middle income Joe".

Solutions to this as preached by my friends is to just trade in my vehicle for something nicer like an Audi, and then just take the time and money each month to have it detailed and washed. Now I have an increased insurance payment each month on top of a new car payment, not even mentioning gap insurance. It isn't even worth contesting how clear it is that this strategy would greatly increase the quality of my two dates every month; Men with almost developed charm and being "drop dead gorgeous" get to the best part of the evening by their car saying success. But still, though the results are desired, the extra price I will be paying each month starts at around four to five hundred dollars and only goes up from there. And all the money it will take on top of this to keep her convinced that I am the guy the car is telling her I am.; a better than average restaurant, fancy bars, more drinks than we can count, etc.... This being an extra eight hundred dollars and more a month.

Solution? A fricking limousine service. Screw the new car payment. Forget the extra time it would take to keep my car looking sexy. Forget about worrying where I will park my new car. I arrive at my house on a date night, drag my tired body into the shower right after I call a limo service and get my paperwork settled for the next day and then confidently go outside to meet my sharp looking driver and the beautiful ride my date and I will have for the evening. Cost each month? Not even close to what I would be paying with a new car. The additional cash is now put to use as my "slick rick" wallet and now I get more time to figure her out instead of spending that time making sure she doesn't think I am the crazy driver. If it gets a little dry in conversation? Give a few of her friends and or mine a call and our limo magically becomes a party wagon. Now I don't have to worry about how I am going to get us home and can drink as much as our chemistry would suggest I can. Bottom line, how do a maximize the fun I can have on the only two available nights I have each month at a fraction of the cost? Use a friking limo service.

by: Cisco Narciso
Cheltenham Function Rooms And Wedding Venues Four Valuable Strategies For Assessing Crowdfunding Online Sites Why Parents Prefer Kids Funny T Shirts Buy Saree Online For Designs That Allures Guaranteed Radiant Smile With Cosmetic Dentist Beverly Hills How to Play Nice Online - Top 3 Things That Drive Me Crazy Online Diwali Gift Ideas Wedding Lighting Can Be Used To Beautify The Wedding Venue Got Left By Girlfriend - Techniques To Get Over The Agony Residential Homes Orland Park Single Family Top Six High Job Growth Professions Wedding Announcement Wording That's The Best Selecting Homeowners Insurance in New Jersey
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.12.71.26) / Processed in 0.006401 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 3282, 975,