Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » How to Play Nice Online - Top 3 Things That Drive Me Crazy
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How to Play Nice Online - Top 3 Things That Drive Me Crazy

As I become more and more involved in the different social media, I am able to observe the different ways people act online. Personalities definitely shine, even in 140 characters. This can be a really good thing - an art form, really. But it can also be boorish, annoying and a waste of my time and yours.

Here are my top 3 Things That Drive Me Crazy Online

Profile pictures that don't match who you are. I do not care about your favorite cartoon, your dog, your cat or your bird. I'm happy you have a family and I hope you're enjoying them immensely, but I don't want to see cute baby pictures - and that includes childhood pictures of YOU! One notable exception: Post those pics on Facebook, but not as your profile picture. Put them into an album, and then one night when I just want to cruise around on the net and get to know someone a little better, I may pop in an take a look at your DisneyWorld vacation. But that's only after I've gotten to know you a little.

Assuming I want to play dumb, mind-numbing, time-wasting games on Facebook. I don't. Find your Farkles somewhere else. And if you're so intrigued with farming, move to Kansas. I also don't want to receive flowers, hugs, puppies and kittens, and I am not interested in the twisted theology that departed loved ones have come back in the form of angels and need disbursing on Facebook. (Angels are real, but people don't become angels - sorry).

Don't send me an auto-generated message on Twitter and ask me to go to your site and check out your stuff. How about a nice hello first? Can you imagine going to a party, walking up to someone and saying, "I'm Jeanne. I'm drinking a margarita and I want you to go to my website and see what you might like to buy." People would be wasting no time getting away from me. Yet, that's what I see people doing everyday on Twitter. It annoys the heck out of me and it's all I can do to not hit the Unfollow button.

What really attracts me is when it looks like someone has offered something of value, or at least information that is interesting. Many times, I'll click on a link and read an article, and then it may lead to my wondering who was behind all this great information, and I'll click on their website and possibly bookmark that site. That happened twice this morning.

The internet is a fascinating place to work and play. Be thoughtful and use some common sense. You'll be oh, so much more popular. I invite you to visit my personal blog where I write daily and offer Tips for Life and Business. http://www.jeannekolenda.com

Jeanne Kolenda has lived in Myrtle Beach, SC, for 20 years and is a telecommunications consultant an

Now Pay Close Attention --

Using your Facebook Fan Page to increase your business exposure and revenue is simpler than you've been told. Everyone with a facebook fan page faces the same two problems:

[Problem #1] How To Find Interested Facebook Users

[Problem #2] How To Bring Them To Become Your Fans

Facebook Fan Supply has been solving these two problems for hundreds of satisfied customers. The Facebook Fan Supply has been tried and tested and known to produce excellent results.

First: Click Here To Visit Facebook Fan Supply

Facebook Fan Supply always supplies REAL FANS to your specific: Age Group, Keyword and Location.

Second: Order Your Facebook Fan Supply Package of 1,000; 2,000, 5,000, or 10,000 Guaranteed Fans, 1000; 2000, 5000, 10k twitter followers as well as youtube views

Your new fans will arrive in 3 - 4 weeks and all fans are REAL FANS guaranteed to stick to your fanpage. Facebook Fans today and boost your businesses online presence overnight.
Online Diwali Gift Ideas Wedding Lighting Can Be Used To Beautify The Wedding Venue Got Left By Girlfriend - Techniques To Get Over The Agony Residential Homes Orland Park Single Family Top Six High Job Growth Professions Wedding Announcement Wording That's The Best Selecting Homeowners Insurance in New Jersey virtual strippers What Is Unique About Diet Plans For Men Nursery Bedding For A Girl Defense Secretary Urged to Provide Treatment Option to TBI Victims Karwa Chauth Gifts: Designer Sarees Visit online jewelry store for getting perfect engagement rings
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(52.14.20.147) Washington / Seattle Processed in 0.006583 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 34 , 3932, 975,
How to Play Nice Online - Top 3 Things That Drive Me Crazy Seattle