Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Cp Money Maker - Does it work?
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Cp Money Maker - Does it work?

Finding a way to get coins in clubpenguin is not a easy task

. It can take some time to get coins by doing the games and if you really want alot of coins fast there is not that much you can do without having to cheat for them.

The Club Penguin Money Maker is the latest cheat that we have gotten for club penguin. It is a computer program designed for increasing your online coin count fast and easily. But is it a scam or is it for real? I have tested it out on my club penguin account lately and i will tell you what i have discovered about it.

The cheating tool was downloaded from a website online and was quickly installed on my computer without any virus or anything. After i had it installed i gave it a try, it loaded the club penguin game inside it and after logging into the server of my choice it was ready to get tested first hand.

I had the options of selecting how much coins i wanted, from a drop down menu on the top of the game, then i simply scrolled down to the highest amount and clicked on it. In this case that was about 50.000 coins. After selecting this amount and clicking on "Make Coins" i just had to wait for a little period of time while the tool did it's job. After this it said "50.000 Coins Created" and i could check my little penguin and see that in fact my coins had increased by as much coins as i had selected. This was not a scam and worked perfectly! If you would like to find out more about this cheating tool for club penguin and download it for yourself check out the links below!

By: Henrik Hansen
How Can George Brown And The Social Web Make It Easier To Make Money? Movie Reviews - While Good While Dead Movie Reviews - The Hurt Locker Movie Reviews - Deep Ackwards How to make money with Amazon – The simple solution Nfl 2010 Preview - Teams Poised For A Turnaround FootSmart Review & Coupon Code Covert Hypnosis Course Review--the Most Powerful Hypnosis Course Dyson Dc14 Upright Vacuum - Discover Where To Get The Dyson Dc14 On Sale Movie Reviews - Black And Blue Ligonier Ministries Review & Coupon Code Movie Reviews - The Slammin' Salmon Find The Answer The Essence Of Virility Ex Pill Review For Male Sexual Enhancements - Natural Remedy
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.147.67.48) / Processed in 0.011058 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 1831, 385,