Insurances.net
insurances.net » Investing » Court and Lawyer Secrets Exposed
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Court and Lawyer Secrets Exposed

I'm not a lawyer, I do not want to be a lawyer

. I did my own study of law which is everyone's duty. Ignorance of the law is no excuse as they say, really means everyone is under a duty to find out what the law is.

Having studied law with a friend for several years, something I am very grateful for I learned how to beat them at they're own game. Lawyers hate to be around me because I have a little bit of a serpentine nature I just can't seem to get rid of and I always enjoy putting my little digs in whenever I meet a lawyer, it really is something I just cannot stop doing.

It never fails when this happens, the lawyer cannot handle it and they always run away. As it turned out I believe I know more about law than most practicing lawyers.

The use of the word practicing should in itself throw up a red flag. It's the ex lawyers that come clean upon leaving the tribe in disgust, they just know what's happening in the courts is wrong, most lawyers have not connected all the dots.

I need to ask you what I believe you may think are dumb questions, but one's that will make you think. Are you a member of a law society? Think you have to be a lawyer to be a member of a law society? One last question are you a human being or a corporation?

Answers, you are under the jurisdiction of the law society when you accept being a corporation before you accept being a human being. You don't have to be a lawyer to be a member of the law society. No trick questions here you are a human being, that has been tricked into believing you are a corporation,(legal person).

I dug up the legal definition of legal person, here it is verbatim; The only legal person known to our law is the corporation-the body corporate.

Their words not mine! What does this mean? There is a disconnect here, or is there? Where does this leave a human being? The law does not speak to human beings!

Unless you accommodate the legal name, which you do not have to do. You are not a name or a corporation you are a human being that has a family name. Really you are a me. Go to court with a lawyer and what really happens is the lawyer has to speak for you because you have just taken on the role of a fictitious entity,(legal person) who accommodated the legal name by walking into court with a lawyer.

The lawyer is an officer of the court. Where are your human rights? You threw them away!

You should by now, be asking how can anyone protect they're human rights. Simple yes, do not accommodate the legal name under any circumstances. Always make it crystal clear you are not a legal person and will not accommodate the legal name.

You want to really throw a judge for a loop, when you end up in court and they call your name ask, which name would you like, my legal name or my family name and I will need this entered into the record.

You could say I am Mr./Mrs so and so the flesh and blood human being. They will have no choice but to say legal! What do you say? You should know the answer by now if you have been paying attention.

Does not matter how you do it ,so long as you make it clear you are a human being and you are not under any circumstances accommodating a legal name, you will not contract with the court nor will you sign anything.

You will alway's have a fight on your hands when you go up against these people, expect it! Can you see the reason now for all the lawyer jokes and the( practicing) law now?

You should also know what the law society is really all about. This is not justice, it's justice for profit. The people profiting from this would like to keep it that way. Want to learn more on topics like this visit my blog,

http://assetprotectionsecured.com

By: Dennis Marsch
Why Stay In Retirement Villages Alcohol Abuse And Phoenix Dui Lawyers Content Italian Lawyer Shot Dead In Mafiosi Killing Different sorts of stock investing How To Retire Rich With Your Retirement Account And Annuities Invest In Property - A Couple Of The Main Ups And Downs Of Investing In Property Getting A Better Deal On Retirement Annuities Two Ways To Bulletproof Your Retirement Income The Position of a Divorce Lawyer Should You Hire A Virginia Criminal Lawyer Or Choose A Public Defender? Contact The St. Louis Attorney Or Missouri Wrongful Death Lawyer And Punish The Accused St. Louis Dwi Lawyer - Mandatory If Arrested On Dwi Charge Missouri Accident Lawyer Provides You The Route To Justice
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.147.89.85) / Processed in 0.008736 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 36 , 4160, 176,