Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Country Brings the Heat
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Country Brings the Heat

Country Brings the Heat

Country Brings the Heat

Whether you fancy it or hate, country music, unlike many other types of music, creates passion. While many who abhor country music talk about it with sweeping terms, there is quite a bit more texture to the genre than you might expect. It ranges and combines many different sounds including some of the broad categories such as Western Swing, Honky Tonk, Nashville Sound, New Country, and Outlaw Country. Within these broad categories, you will hear roots of gospel, blues, rock, pop, and even jazz.

So, what makes someone detest country music?

Those Who Dislike Country MusicCountry Brings the Heat

Even though it is not accurate, there is a stereotype of the country music listener. Those who detest country believe, incorrectly, that someone who listens to country music are hicks or a yokels. These are both meant to be derogatory terms; however, not everyone in these groups take umbrance to these references. While it's true many who listen to country music drive trucks, watch nascar, linedance, chew tobacco, own off-road vehicles, wear boots, hunt, and wear cowboy hats; this ignores the rest of the country music crowd that has never owned a truck with calvin peeing on another truck emblem. This stigma seems to be accepted and perpetuated in entertainment, media, and the culture at large.

Closet Country Music Lovers

Most likely to avoid the stereotype, there's a growing base of country music fans who secretly listen to country music but won't admit it to their friends. It may start by inadvertently hearing a country song that they like and seeking for it on iTunes. They may have even thought it was Rock-n-Roll until they saw the music category. Eventually, their iTunes collection expands and they start to develop a habit. Unable to control the habit, they program the last radio button on their car to a local country music station hoping no one will notice. Before long, they feel compelled to attend a live country music concert.

So, what's the appeal to these closet country music lovers?

* You can actually hear the words to the lyrics. Unlike some other music, the words are almost always intelligible in a country song.

* The lyrics make sense. In addition to understanding the words, there's actually a meaningful message in many of the songs.

* The play on words is fun. The littles twists keep the songs interesting, playful, and fun to sing along with. Here are some examples, ""Heaven's Just A Sin Away", "How Can I Miss You If You Won't Go Away?", "I Changed Her Oil And She Changed My Life", "I'd Rather Have a Bottle in Front of Me than a Frontal Lobotomy", "If It's Got To Be Later How 'Bout Later Tonight", "If The Phone Don't Ring, Baby It's Me", "She Got The Ring and I Got The Finger", "She Got The Gold Mine And I Got The Shaft", "The Last Word In Lonesome Is 'me'", "Who You Gonna Believe, Me Or Your Lyin Eyes", and "You're the Reason Our Kids Are So Ugly".Country Brings the Heat

Those Who Used to Adore It

There's yet another group who long for the good old days of coutnry. They have just never gotten used to the modern country music. Memory of the the old school country greats such as Johnny Cash, Waylon Jennings, and Hank Williams, Sr. is just too fresh to get over. While much of the modern country music is about image and style, there are still throwback artists on the scene with substance. There is definitely a vein of country music that is comparable to the top 40 music. For sure, this part of country music prefers simple lyrics and beats, which is boring to some.

Modern country, they say, is more formula and less art. Instead of pulling from the heart and stretching creativity, some songs take the easy route. In an attempt to reach more listeners, some of the soul of the music is diluted and duplicated. Of course, this is the mainstream country music and not authentic music such as the Texas Country Music scene. True Americana is bucking this trend in favor of deeper heart connections and texture.

Whether you love it or hate, Country Music is sure to start a conversation.
Mexican Insurance For All Travelers to Mexico Mecca Bingo The very best On-line Bingo Option Available Have it all on your annual break with all inclusive holidays Find OT Travel Jobs by working with a Travel Therapy Company Today! Choosing a Resort for your Maldives Holidays Mexico Beachfront for Sale in Cancun to Benefit from More Golf Maldives Holiday: Travel Guide Sea water turned brown, Kuta Beach in BALI- INDONESIA Full of Garbage Mexico Condos – Puerto Vallarta & Strong Tourism Infrastructure Norway Culinary Travel Bali Villas for Rent, A Fabulous Holiday Experience In Bali Or A Nightmare? Ideas for Trips in Argentina - Estancia Choose the Best Travel Agency to Find Cheap Tickets to India
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.188.175.182) Paraiba / Alagoa Nova Processed in 0.005863 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 28 , 4245, 954,
Country Brings the Heat Alagoa Nova