Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Ideas for Trips in Argentina - Estancia
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Ideas for Trips in Argentina - Estancia

At the moment I am in Argentina and currently I am thinking about what to do next. Although I am not a good rider, I always wanted to go horseback riding and therefore I found out that in Argentina there are lots of possibilities for horseback riding vacations.

There are many farms all around Argentina, which are called "Estancias" and there you can stay and and go horseback riding all day. More over you are able to take part in the farm work like branding or herding cows like a real Cowboy. These Estancias are spread all over Argentina and normally you can find one close to every mayor city. Currently I am in Buenos Aires but I would like to see the north of the country, for example Corrientes or Cordoba or even Mendoza.

Many tour operators offer trips and tours to and from the Estancias and there is a broad variety of services. You can even book the Estancias yourself but you should better have a certain knowledge of the Spanish language because most Farmers simply do not speak English or have anybody around who is able to. Although it is a little more expansive, if you do not speak Spanish it is probably a better choice to book with a tour operator. Below in the Link section of this article I have put a Tour operators, who looked promising and I would be glad about your opinion and if you would recommend it.Ideas for Trips in Argentina - Estancia

There are many different rides available. For instance, you can ride over the mighty Andes from Argentina to Chile or visit theIguaza falls, which are located close to the Brazilian boarder. A trip by horse through the Andes would be something that I am really interested in. A trip like this takes around a week on the horse and includes several nights under the clear sky. Luckily I am fan of camping which makes things easier.

Besides an expedition to the Iguaza Fall would also be an exciting trip. First of all you would have a long trip to the Falls, which will be rewarded with the amazing views the Iguaza Falls have to offer. The Falls consist of almost 275 falls, which are spread over a distance of almost 2,7km (According to Wikipedia).

Right now I am also interested in the Gaucho work (Argentinian Farmers), there are possibilities to work on the farms and herd cows or brand them, which is something I have never done before and I imagine it as a very nice experience.

Check out also:http://www.ridingargentina.com/, there I found nice horseback riding offers.
Choose the Best Travel Agency to Find Cheap Tickets to India Security While Traveling Synthetic Lawn Supply Phoenix Los Angeles and San Diego Hawaii: All Inclusive Resorts and General Tourist Information Playa del Carmen Condo Sales & Increase in Canadian Tourism Should I Invest in a Cheap Mexico Beachfront Lot in 2011? Celebrate Your Holiday In East Sussex With Tons Of Fun! Have an incredible holiday in Tropea: the pearl of Calabria (southern Italy) Discover The Awesome Gift Items For Guys Mainly Because Trip Gift Ideas Get The Fantastic Novelties For Guys While Trip Treats Bhutan Travel Tips Weight loss is it inportant to have a weekly plan in comparison to just going day by day Issues to Try to remember When Picking a Kissimmee Florida Holiday Bundle
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.135.187.106) / Processed in 0.008291 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2528, 954,