Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pregnant Insurance » Ciggies and Preggies - Guilty Pleasures During Pregnant
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Ciggies and Preggies - Guilty Pleasures During Pregnant

Smoking and pregnancy paints an atrocious picture

. I look in disgust when I see mothers who are pregnant and enjoying a cigarette publically and in broad daylight with no a feeling of embarrassment or sense of guilt. Exactly why have a child and slowly kill it? I guess many of us are just hard to understand.

I my opinion moms who are pregnant and smoking really should be thrown in jail for going against the law.

What law you ask ? .

How about MURDER! . Ciggies and Preggies - Guilty Pleasures During Pregnant

Because that's what exactly she is doing. She is killing her very own flesh and blood insider her womb. If you don't call that murder than I don't know is. Smoking and pregnancy should never ever associate. If a woman wants to smoke that severely , at least do it on her own and never bring an innocent soul down with her. It's no wonder young tots today seem to develop more health-related complications compared to the elderly .

Research have presented that the rate of miscarriages and premature birth are a good deal greater among smoking moms . Not to mention a whole other list of life threatening pregnancy complication of which not only can affect the infant but the female parent also. Do female parents don't want to live long enough to witness their offspring graduate or get married ? Or live long enough to have someone call them grannie or granddaddy ? .

Smoking mothers-to-be may also be at higher risk of giving birth to gravely underweight babies . This happens because the harmful elements from cigarettes stops important oxygen the babies need for growth inside the placenta. And for those moms out there who think they should be able to pick up smoking again SOON AFTER pregnancy and child birth you better think again. Second hand smoking is just as unsafe as it increases the risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome ( COT DEATH), infant colic (where healthy babies cries continuously for prolonged periods of time for no apparent reason ) and asthma attack.

The smell of cigarettes tends to stick to outfits and hence could linger throughout the home. Can you imagine how much of it your child is breathing in when you pick your child off the ground and place her or his head on your shoulder. Each and every breath the infant takes is a breath which reduces its life expectancy short. Respiratory problems can well happen due to the fact newborn infants are prone to them. Problems which can develop at a very early age and which can still stalk them easily into their later lives.

For aspiring mothers out there, smoking could also severely hamper your chances of getting pregnant as it causes fertility problems. Initial reports has demonstrated that heavy smoking damaged just the ovaries when it comes to affecting a woman's reproductive system. But fresh studies have come up that proposes that it also damages the uterus . I 'm more than positive future surveys will show other areas which are severely impacted as well. Only time will tell.

There is only one logical and simple solution . If you genuinely love your spouse and your child, then you definitely have to give up smoking . The quicker you stop , the far better everything will be. To increase your success rate of your conception and a healthy pregnancy, stay clear from cigarette smoking AND smokers .

For the guys out there, cigarette smoking has been known to lower a man's sperm count and in some cases develop abnormal semen which may lead to abnormalities or disabilities in their children . You are already taking a chance with your life as early as you pick up smoking , but by no means take chances with someone else 's life. Ciggies and Preggies - Guilty Pleasures During Pregnant

If you and your spouse are heavy cigarette smokers, it is wise that both of you quit because bringing a baby into an environment like that is no place for your newborn to live and grow up in . Expectant mothers should for no reason ever be mixed with cigarettes. If you won't discontinue for yourself, at least stop for the voiceless, innocent baby that you 're bearing inside you. When it comes down to it, it's a straightforward selection really, child or cigarette -- it's the same as life or death.

The earlier you kick the habit, the more time you may give your body time to rid and restore the damage caused by cigarette smoking. Smoking isn't the sole factor which can hamper your opportunities in becoming pregnant but luckily there are lots methods out there which can aid regenerate a lady 's fertility or at least methods which increases their success of getting pregnant.

By: bmatthew29
Get pregnant fast! Intoxicating Scent of the Moment: Unconditional Pregnant Potential Get Pregnant Naturally - How to Deal with Headache during Pregnancy and Its Causes Pregnancy Insurance: Insurance is a Must for the Pregnant Women Jessica Simpson May well be Pregnant Do Prenatal Vitamins Help With Fertility? – How to Increase Your Chances of Getting Pregnant By 40% Want to Get Pregnant at 40? – How I Got Pregnant at 44! Tips to Anyone Trying to Get Pregnant How Easy is it to Get Pregnant at 40? – Tips for Increasing Your Chances of Getting Pregnant at 40 or 41 Is it True That More Pregnancies Result in Multiple Births if You Get Pregnant at 40 or Later? Is It Really True That If You Try To Get Pregnant At 40 And Over It Is More Difficult? Getting Pregnant at 40? – How to Naturally Get Pregnant Even If You Are 40 or Above I Have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome And I Am Afraid One Day I Won't Be Able To Get Pregnant Naturally? Good Tips on How to Get Pregnant Quickly? – How to Start Increasing Your Chances of Getting Pregnant Today
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.228.88) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.014763 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 28 , 4758, 955,
Ciggies and Preggies - Guilty Pleasures During Pregnant Campo Grande