Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pregnant Insurance » Is it True That More Pregnancies Result in Multiple Births if You Get Pregnant at 40 or Later?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Is it True That More Pregnancies Result in Multiple Births if You Get Pregnant at 40 or Later?

Is it True That More Pregnancies Result in Multiple Births if You Get Pregnant at 40 or Later?

Yes, it's true. It is generally believed to be caused by two things. The waves of hormones (common in perimenopause) can cause a woman to throw more eggs or throw an egg from both fallopian tubes each month (normally, it is from one side one month and from the other side the next). In addition, the egg shell of older mothers is not as tough as it once was so is more likely to split into identical twins.

In my family, every woman over 38 has been pregnant with twins, and even one set of quadruplets in 1950 (nobody had fertility treatment). One twin was lost at 5 months, but otherwise, happy and healthy. Interestingly, none of my relatives had twins under age 38.

Also, very recently in the news is that obese women are also more likely to have twins. Why, I don't know (probably the hormone waves). However if you are struggling to get pregnant and not having any success as an older women, then you can always try to enhance your fertility chances using different methods. We all know that as women get older, their chances of getting pregnant naturally narrows down. But with some few fertility enhancers, you will be able to boost these chances and still be able to get pregnant easily.

The best way to do this is by using an infertility cure guide. There is this one called the pregnancy miracle guide which has been popular on the net for a while and has been of so much help to me and the people to whom I recommend it to. If you want to put the odds of getting pregnant in your favor, then the pregnancy miracle guide is definitely the way to.Is it True That More Pregnancies Result in Multiple Births if You Get Pregnant at 40 or Later?

Click here: Pregnancy Miracle Guide, to read more about this natural infertility cure guide.

By: Sarin Svensson F
Is It Really True That If You Try To Get Pregnant At 40 And Over It Is More Difficult? Getting Pregnant at 40? – How to Naturally Get Pregnant Even If You Are 40 or Above I Have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome And I Am Afraid One Day I Won't Be Able To Get Pregnant Naturally? Good Tips on How to Get Pregnant Quickly? – How to Start Increasing Your Chances of Getting Pregnant Today Tips and Tricks on How to Get Pregnant Quickly – Increasing Conception Chances By 50% Pregnant At 50 Pregnant With Heartburn - Here Is What To Do To Get Relief How can i get pregnant with twins Five Weeks Pregnant Whens The Best Time To Become Pregnant The effects of smoking while pregnant, after pregnancy and while breastfeeding Lacking a Little Engagement "…is like being a Little Pregnant – it tends to get worse" Part 1 How Long Does It Take To Get Pregnant Using Natural Traditional Therapies If You've Got Concerned By Fertility Problems?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.190.217.134) Sao Paulo / Pirapozinho Processed in 0.013385 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2618, 955,
Is it True That More Pregnancies Result in Multiple Births if You Get Pregnant at 40 or Later? Pirapozinho