Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Christmas is More and More Popular in China
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Christmas is More and More Popular in China

Some western festivals are more and more popular in China such as Christmas, Halloween and Thanksgiving. We believe that the western people also want to know how the Chinese spend their favorite festivals. Here I want to show you how they spend Christmas, which is really very hot.

In fact, Chinese people begin to spend Christmas in recent years; the atmosphere in different places is not the some. Coastal areas are with more festival atmosphere than the inland areas such as Hong Kong, Macao, Guangzhou, Tianjin, which are opened earlier than any other cites and are inclined to accept new ideas. Meanwhile, the developed cities are with more atmosphere than that in undeveloped cities such as Beijing, Nanjing, Xian and Chongqing.

Their shopping style

When the Christmas Day is coming, you could find great changes in both shopping malls and small shops. The major stores will always be decorated carefully by costing much money. Every shopping store show people a festival atmosphere, reminding people of the Christmas and making people a kind of feeling to buy items. What's more, this can comfort those foreigners who can not go back home for family gathering. Of course, all those were necessary and they are also a kind of promotion methods for them. Their income at that time will always be doubled and redoubled. That is also the meaning brought by Christmas for shopping malls.

However, there is another way for people to buy Christmas related items. That is buying items fro online store. This kind of phenomenon is becoming more and more popular because it is cheaper and more convenient and customers could just wait for their items at their doorway. As for me, I also prefer shopping online, which has been my habit. My clothes, shoes, bags and even cell phone were all bought from online. Of course, I will also choose item for the coming Christmas. I have fallen in love with one website, where I could choose many Christmas gifts for my friends.

The eating style

The Chinese people will also have a big dinner on Christmas day. Instead of a big turkey, most people prefer a Chinese style meal. As for the people in the northern China, they prefer dumplings and noodles while the people in the middle China prefer a hot port or something spicy and hot items. The people in the southern China would like something sweet-flavored meal. There are very little people who can eat turkey because turkeys are not raised in China and are hard to buy in supermarket. Thus, they eat their own style meal under a western festival.

Friends together

Christmas in Chinese also become a day for friends to get together, but not for families. Until now, there are still not official holidays for Christmas in China, but there are a few companies having one day or two days leave. However, it was a time for friends to have fun no matter they have holiday or not. After their meal, they always choose to get together such as singing in KTV, chatting in a teahouse. They often have a happy time.
Be a Part of an Authentic Country with Greece Property on Sale The Novasans Blog is one of the 12 Finalists in Thailand Medical Tourism Blog Contest Cool shades, is a summer must-have item Controlling Ejaculation - Master The Power Of Relaxation To Last Longer In Bed Relaxing The Panama Way Surf Travel Guide - Your Best Option For Surfing Where To Stay In Panama City Beach Lay Back, Relax, Its Panama Men make right choice of Timberland boots show your masculinity in every detail How To Find Idyllic Holiday Cottages In England For A Unique Holiday Experience The Best Gig Venues in London Unusual Christmas Gifts – Embrace the Unique this Christmas Book a Holiday Villa with no added costs
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.14.135.125) / Processed in 0.006495 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 3142, 954,