Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Chelsea Square Apartment Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Chelsea Square Apartment Review

here are some reviews about the apartment..

Current Resident

Date posted: 12/28/2007

Years at this apartment: 2006 2007

I've lived at this location for over 1year. The neighborhood is quiet most of the time. The following are available:

Pool: clean and friendly, no pool parties allowed.

Recreation Center: Not to be used in the summer months.

Gym: Very out-dated with only a couple of treadmills, a few weights and sauna.

No park for children to play, but a big field between a circle of houses.

Parking: only for renters, guest parking is so limited it's almost non-existent and the towing is strictly enforced, not to mention EXPENSIVE. Parking is in lots in front of house, no garages available. Parking restricts trailers, motorcycles, etc.

Landscaping: stays pretty much up to date & tidy.

Insects: Red ants tend to be a problem as they can slip under the door and as soon as October rolls around so do the brown spiders. I had so many spiders in my house I was afraid to go to sleep. I had to purchase my own weather stripping and they never did send anyone to "spray" the apartment. YUCK! But once I put the weather stripping in my problem stopped and my house has been bug free ever since. Yeahhh!

The master bedroom is much bigger than so many other apartments I looked at and the extra bedroom is quite adequate as we have made it into a guest room/office with enough space for a queen size bed and both my husband and my desks. The closet is not as easily accesible though. There are 2 doors on either side of a wall and the space between them is hard to store things and retrieve later. The master bedroom has two closets (not walk-ins) both can hold quite alot, but again the one that shares a wall with the bathroom is hard to access because you can only get to so much of it and the other 1/2 runs behind a wall. You literally have to get into the closet to reach anthing in that corner of the closet. (Not practical) The bathroom upstairs is great with just enough storage space both below the sink and behind the mirror. there is a hall closet between the two rooms that can hold alot, but the shelves don't come all the way to the door so you lose some storage space.

1st Floor

Kitchen is big enough for a small dinette and 2-3 chairs but nothing else. Washer/dryer, dishwasher, trash compactor, microwave, fridge included. There are plenty of cabinets, but they are out dated whose design does not hold much. Plenty of room under the sink though, Not enough space for pots & pans if you like to cook like me.

The 1/2 bath down stairs is nice, but the floor and fixtures are slightly out dated but fine. The living room is pretty spacious if you don't put a dining table in there and the carpet was clean and new when I moved in. There are 2 closets down stairs. A small coat closet to the side of the front door and a large closet under the stairs that could extend for quite of bit of storage space, but doesn't so storage is limited. There is however a small storage facility outside that faces your porch and fits about 3 bikes a bunch of storage bins, X-mas decorations, etc. Thank goodness for that. BBQ is allowed on the front porches, which is nice and the neighbors are quiet.

Our neighbors are mostly Grad students from VCU, young professional families & Singles. The children seem to always be well behaved and the neighborhood is quite safe. Neighbors look out for each other and with so many people on shift work, renters are coming in through the neighborhood along with the tow company at all times of the day. We know are neighbor by at least face and when they are not home we look out for their apartments.

All in all I find it quite a nice place to rent from and compared to what I've seen available as far as apartments are concerned this neighborhood is a steal. I plan on being here till it's time to buy a home of my own. (Wink!)

Some Things To Think About Before You Sign A One-Year Lease

Date posted: 2/10/2010

Years at this apartment: 2009 2010 Within a matter of months of moving in my laundry machine has been broken (both washer and dryer). I informed the maintenance men that my dryer isn't drying my clothes and they told me to vacuum it out myself. My light fixture fell out of the ceiling. There are cracks and leaks everywherefrom ceilings to faucets. My dishwasher and disposal are broken. My front cupboard drawer fell off in the kitchen. They "fixed" it but now it won't close all the way and to get it opened is a nightmare. My son always asks me why I locked the drawer. Half of my plugs do not work and light bulbs are burned out. Sadly enough you would almost rather deal with these things than have to talk to the staff. They are really rude and unhelpful. Parking is not assigned so it is a pain, especially with children. Although snow is not usually a concern when it does snow plan on it being there until it meltsMy son has slipped and fallen so many timesheating and air conditioning is temperamentalthat is all I will say about that.

Talking to a few tenants this isn't just my bad luck. So, the price may be all right but to spare you some of the hassle and dangers of the apartment it may be worth a few extra dollars to live somewhere else. Something I find really weird too is that if you do have the maintenance men "fix" something and you are not home they just unlock your door and let themselves in. What if you didn't have time to answer the door because you are going to the bathroom or in the shower' Do you really want guys in your house when you are doing that' Just some things to think about.

Irresponsible Staff

Date posted: 7/24/2008

Years at this apartment: 2006 2008 I came home and my front door was left wide open. The maintenance people came in to spray for bugs and left the door open. The rental office could only apologize!!! I am outraged, I have a four year old daughter and although nothing was taken, no one can say that someone did not come into the home see what we owned and will come back to get it at a later date while my family and I are in there!!! Do not move into this complex!!!! I pay too much money a month for the staff to be that careless. For More On This Site Click the link Apartments For Rent In Richmonde Va

Chelsea Square Apartment Review

By: Erie Capipe
Functional Papers Discussing Ways On How To Grasp Budget Plane Fares Ashley Park Apartments Reviews Colonial Apartments Reviews Understanding How To Make Money On The Net Supreme Court Supports Plan Administrators' Discretionary Authority in its Interpretations of Plan Documents Review Beneficial Editorials Talking About Advices On How To Get Tight Budget Plane Tickets Spend some more time and money for a perfect bed Make A Lot Using Trading Systems On The Web - Making Money from the Longer Term Trends Matt Gorden's Ejaculation Trainer Reviews - What They Will Tell You Functional Essays Regarding Ways On Getting Low Budget Air Ticket Rates Nob Hill Apartments Miami Florida Reviews Mabrisa Apartment Miami Florida Reviews Triactol Bust Serum Reviews - Triactol Breast Serum Side Effects
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.225.235.74) Ljubljana / Ljubljana Processed in 0.014569 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 59 , 6900, 385,
Chelsea Square Apartment Review Ljubljana