Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Celebrities in Their Dressing Gowns
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Celebrities in Their Dressing Gowns

In recent times tabloids have been awash with paparazzi snaps of celebrities wearing their dressing gowns. At first I thought this was a great intrusion into the private lives of these poor celebrities, however, being in the dressing gown industry myself, I was compelled to read on and discover the what', where' and why' behind these latest dressing gown sightings...

Over the last 12 months there has been a plethora of celebrity dressing gown sightings. It seems that celebrities are taking their dressing gowns to the streets and they are wearing them with pride.

Madonna has been snapped more than most by the paparazzi at one airport or another whilst sporting a dressing gown. With the number of tours that Madonna has under her belt we think that more than any other, this superstar deserves some terry-toweling comfort, especially when she is catching all those long distant red-eye flights. I may consider revealing my inner diva and wearing my dressing gown on the next flight I travel on too.Celebrities in Their Dressing Gowns

Then there was Robbie Williams who was photographed leaving the Meurice Hotel in Paris last September wearing silk Pyjamas and a beautiful silk printed dressing gown. We love the fact that he took his own dressing gown to the fanciest hotel in Paris, and what a fine dressing gown it was too! Robbie, you are a man after our own heart, a dressing gown that good is not meant to stay exclusively in-doors!

Jessica Michibata, model and girlfriend of Grand Prix's Jenson Button stepped out looking good enough to eat in April of 2010 wearing a silk grey dress that remarkably resembled a dressing gown with a wrap around front, belt tie fasten and elegant draped sleeves. Jessica oozed effortlessly sexy' in this look and she made us instantly want to rush out to the nearest and finest restaurant to order a glass of the best champagne whilst sporting our own satin dressing gowns.

Other celebrities captured hanging around various film sets, or dashing across high streets or stepping into cars this year all whilst wearing their dressing gowns include Cheryl Cole, Dannii Minogue, Twiggy, Frankie from the Saturdays, Dakota Fanning , Blake Lively of Gossip Girl to name but a few.

Our favourite dressing gown sighting of 2010 has to be Billy Piper who was snapped whilst on set in Secret Diary of a Call Girl. Billy's dressing gown of choice was a stunning bright and bold printed kimono style dressing gown and she looking every bit the star that she is.

It is therefore official, dressing gowns are hot property, celebrities are wearing them so if you do not have a dressing gown yet, now is the time!
Heartburn And Acid Reflux Remedy - 1 Trip To Grocery Store Can Cure Gerd Himachal Pradesh Tourism warms up as Mercury Dips Dissertation Help Australia Triple therapy of clarithromycin and amoxicillin in combination with Prevacid (Lansoprazole) providing effective Ulcer relief Some Of The Best Destinations Across The Globe For Your Honeymoon Top Shanghai Tourists Attractions!!! How to Spend Pembrokeshire Holidays and Short Break in Wales Shimla Tour A trip to the enchanting beauty of India- Kerala Attractions of Goa Tourism A holiday to remember- Kerala Tour Tourist Attractions of Jaipur Comedy Club London- Way to Find the Best Comedy Clubs In London
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.138.113.188) / Processed in 0.013235 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 2757, 954,