Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Car Dilemma? Get a Beater For Your Teenager
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Car Dilemma? Get a Beater For Your Teenager

When I turned 16, I wanted a car more than anything. We were living in Florida at the time, and I spent countless hours daydreaming about and researching the new cars in Tallahassee dealerships. But my parents told me I could only get a used car, and furthermore, I had to pay for it. You can imagine my disappointment. However, I wanted my own wheels badly, so I searched through listings for used cars in the Tallahassee area and finally found one for sale relatively close to my neighborhood. It was a 1986 Honda Accord: old and not too pretty. But the price fit my budget, so I got it.

It was a manual, and I learned to drive a stick on it. Poor car. I used it all through high school and then even took it to college with me, driving it across the country. I kept it all four years and beyond to my first year of marriage until I sold it to another teenager. That thing was amazing. It just ran and ran.

If you're considering buying a new car for your teenager, don't do it. Make them buy their own. And make them start with an oldie. I learned so many lessons from my car about patience, responsibility, care, and ownership. I wouldn't trade those experiences for anything. And not only was it a good car to learn on, it was also replaceable. If I had crashed it, it would not have been the end of the world. Had I been driving a new BMW, however, it would have been a different story.
Kids Tv Trays How to Treat Your Child's Open Wound Basic Language Assessment for Children with Autism Reactive Attachment Disorder in Children – Can It Be Treated? Kids Party Bags Enjoyable Children Books Give pleasure to your kids Gifts For Kids Cute Surprises For the Little Ones Developing the Talent of a Child How to get along with your children Social Media is Not Just For Kids Anymore - 10 Quick Start Tips Are Fourteen of the Top 20 U.S. Metro's shedding their Foreclosure Shackles? ForeclosureConnections How to Get Benefit of Buying Kids Pants Online Add a unique design element with a kids ceiling fan
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.222.120.133) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.011054 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 1486, 956,
Car Dilemma? Get a Beater For Your Teenager Amsterdam