Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Canon Fs200 Review - Positives And Negatives
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Canon Fs200 Review - Positives And Negatives

I own the Canon Legria FS200. It is the first video camera that I have ever owned and I don't remember a day since I bought it when I have not used it. My Canon came in a handy carrier bag which has enough room to hold the power cable and the TV connection lead underneath. The other lead I put in with the camera itself.

I take it just about everywhere I go. It has a video mode, a photo mode, and also a joint mode. In the joint mode you can be filming video and just press the photo button and it takes a photo of where the video was up to when you pushed the button.

The Camcorder has a 2.7 inch screen which is adjustable and comes with image processing software.

A list of a few positive and negative points about the Canon FS200 is below:

Positives:

1. One of the great things about this camera is the optical zoom. It is 37x. It is surprising how close I can get to a subject even from a long distance. The advanced zoom is 41x, while the digital zoom is 2,000x. This is all the zoom you need for an average person's usage.

2. The Camcorder is also very light at three pounds which is great if you are like me and want to take it everywhere. In its bag it is also not bulky and it does not cause problems going through doors or other enclosed spaces.

3. It has manual override of the automatic focus which deals with automatic focusing problems.

4. The videos are made in Mpeg format; the old Mod format problems that Canon had are finished.

5. This Camcorder has brilliant optical zoom quality and it is among the best available zooms on the market.

Negatives:

1. The quality of the photo images is excellent during the day, while at night it sometimes takes pictures that are a little grainy with some ghosting. This is typical of camcorders in this price range and it applies to the camcorder's videos as well.

2. To transfer films or photos to your computer, you need to connect the Canon FS200 to a power source. However, the videos or photos are also on a disk inside the Canon. If your computer has the right slot you do not need to connect a power source to the Canon FS200 at all.

3. The position of the Canon FS200 photo button is a bit awkward, as is the zoom control slider. With a bit of practice they are not so bad.

One thing I have found with owning a camcorder is that you get outdoors far more often and do things that you would not do if you could not video them. It focuses your attention on what is happening around you. I have found that filming gives you the motivation to get outside and do stuff.

Overall, the Canon FS200 is a Camcorder suitable for everyday use and also for special occasions. It does not require an expert to operate it, and it produces good quality. For its price of around US$ 250 currently, it offers very good value for the new or more experienced camcorder user.

by: Bill Rutherfurd
Shop Drawings And Submittal Review Process For Building Construction HP Color LaserJet CP6015 Cartridge Review Same Day Money-additional Money To Utilize Within Hours Tees Mar Khan Movie Review Public - Private Investment Program (ppip) Review HTC HD7 With O2: The Perfect Deal To Save Your Money Review Of Playa Del Carmen Hotels Various Ways To Get Out Of Financial Crunch RegenerateMD Review: Regenrate your skin cells now The Two Secrets Of Getting Someone To Spend Money Panic Away Review - Know the Causes of Panic Tax Provisions Within Obama Administration Budget Proposal Why You Should Review Shop Drawings & Submittals Before Fabrication?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.217.15.228) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.012728 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 32 , 3008, 385,
Canon Fs200 Review - Positives And Negatives Copenhagen