Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Canon Eos Rebel T2i Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Canon Eos Rebel T2i Review

span>Share:

Canon EOS Rebel T2i 18 MP CMOS APS-C Digital SLR Camera with 3.0-Inch LCD and EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens

I am a frequent upgrader and loyal Canon fan. I traded a year ago T1i to XSI, now this year Rebel T2i. I announced a few days on the way to Rebel T2i 7D, with all the features I wanted from the 7D half the cost. I immediately pre-ordered the T2i and had fun with him in the past 24 hours. The verdict so far? I'm in love with this camera.

I think the latest chapter in the Rebel series are comparable in quality. Actions Rebel T2i much of the same advantages and disadvantages of its predecessors, and, finally, is not too much really changed. That is, very small things that have changed huge for me. I'm big on video, which is what I look EOS 7D. Both have the EOS 7D and Rebel T2i stereo audio input. My T1i just mono microphone, not for someone who had the best of home video with this camera acceptable. So this function, as well as full manual control of video recording (not in T1i) and 1080/24p (30p and if this is your preference) is an update of common sense, if you are serious videos. 720p/60 is also very cool for the silky smooth frame rate, although I personally feel the movie video find 24p better.

As for what the camera is really made for the photo, is still the king (in the middle of the class entry-level DSLR). 18 Megapixels in reality, it's really more than one person really needs. My EOS Rebel XSi a few years ago met all my requirements with 12 megapixels, but creates 18 to boast even better for the general public. "Megapixies What is that thing? Eighteen? If OMG! You a pro!" Anyway, back on track to buy. The noise level in most of the photos I have are pretty decent for 18 megapixels. comparable to the noise at 15MP T1i of what I experienced so far. ISO 6400 is now a standard option instead of a large frame (ISO 12800 is still), which is nice to have, although we never to use it hope.

The goal of the kit is of course the same old 18-55, which I bought almost 5 times more than now. A lens large budget and great value, but it can never return to use after the purchase has to offer some of the best lenses Canon. If the money is there, it will not be sorry for another hundred dollars, invest some better glasses. Otherwise, the 18-55 is a great lens to start with.

Only major drawback is the white balance in artificial light is still not as accurate as I want. I also want the same LP-E5 battery, have held as the two that I would be compatible with my two cameras. And a nitpick, the name "Rebel" is stupid to be honest. He demanded should be "550D", as the European market. SDXC support is cool, but I can not really comment on about how I am with SDHC cards for the foreseeable future. Oh, and the buttons are designed slightly positive change again. A little 'ergonomic than ever before.

Finally, if you are upgrading from a Rebel T1i think there are really no good reason, when you have hundreds of expenses is only in the interest of using the latest gadgets (I) well, whether as to support their video, which is surprising at this price . They used to spend at least a few thousand to a professional camcorder for video media type is now possible to obtain a consumer DSLR at a very reasonable price. Thank you, Canon! Oh, and Amazon has super fast for me too!

Read More Review Rebel T2i

by: John Adam
FURmintor deShedding Tool Review Overland Sheepskin Company Review & Coupon Code Singing Success Reviews - Does It Really Deliver? The Hypothyroidism Solution Review Ameri Advance Review & Coupon Code Noah St John Secret Code Of Success Review Is Mlm Lead System Pro Legit? A Complete Review Of Mlm Lead System Pro What's the Reasoning behind Movie Reviews? Predictable TaylorMade R9 Driver Review Best Performing Ping G15 Driver Review Invicta omega constellation watches Reviews - helps you the best Invicta Watch Smile4You Review Shocking Just How Easy It Is To Manufacture Money Screenshots!
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.56.28) / Processed in 0.013386 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 5025, 385,
Canon Eos Rebel T2i Review