Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Canon 1000D Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Canon 1000D Review

Canon 1000D Review

I take into account myself an amateur at photography and this article is written in such manner. I've constantly had a factor for cameras and photography. Over the past 10 years I've owned quite a few diverse types of digital cameras and just few months ago I decided it was time I invested in a "professional" camera. By professional I mean those huge SLR cameras.

I invest hours browsing the internet in search of the ideal 1 for me, an amateur photographer. At the end I decided to get the Canon EOS 1000D. This camera is recommended for beginners and amateurs and has all of the features a severe photographer needs.

I bought the camera along with the stock lens, 18-55mm. Even though this is really an excellent lens, I still would suggest purchasing an additional 1. This lens is excellent if you're taking pictures of objects which are close to you, range from 1-5meters. In the event you wish to take pictures of objects closer than that, I suggest a macro lens. In the event you must take pictures of objects further away you ought to most likely invest in a zoom lens.

The stock battery that comes with the camera is terrific. I didn't need to charge it for 2-3 months after I bought the camera. The camera connects effortlessly to a pc via USB, the Canon software that comes with the camera makes it seriously uncomplicated to transfer the pictures to the pc.

I strongly suggest the EOS 1000D for anybody who is severe about photography but is not ready to invest thousands of dollars on a SLR camera just yet. Overall I rate the 1000D 7 out of 10. It's seriously basic and uncomplicated to use, even for a technically challenged fool like me.
Alle Zwei Tage Diaet Review Find Chuck Hutton Chevrolet Dealer Reviews Canon EOS T1i Review Aptn Scripts Review More Chuck Hutton Chevrolet Reviews Ratings News Php Arcade Script Review - Phparcadescript Clip Center Review Best P90x Reviews Criticalbench Review Mass Money Makers - Is It Worth It? How to Obtain No Money Down Property Cure For Bruxism Torrent Review Discryptor Free Review
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.156.122) / Processed in 0.011540 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 1760, 385,
Canon 1000D Review