Insurances.net
insurances.net » Investing » Can a Hip Replacement Lawyer Help Me Determine If I Have a Recalled Hip System?
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Can a Hip Replacement Lawyer Help Me Determine If I Have a Recalled Hip System?

Can a Hip Replacement Lawyer Help Me Determine If I Have a Recalled Hip System

?

No. The hip replacement lawyers at Rottenstein Law Group recommend that you consult with your primary care physician if you have any questions about your hip implant system. There are many reasons for this. While our lawyers may have some information about whether or not the DePuy recall affects your hip system, we strongly urge you to discuss these matters with your doctor. Just as your doctor may have limited information about your legal options in connection with the DePuy recall, your hip replacement lawyer will have very limited information about your medical options. In both cases, you are much better served by consulting with more knowledgeable and experienced professionals.

What your hip replacement lawyer could tell you is that the recall affects the ASR XL Acetabular Hip System and ASR Hip Resurfacing System made by DePuy Orthopaedics, a division of Johnson & Johnson. Only hip implant systems surgically implanted after July 2003 are part of the recall. Although the FDA never cleared them for use in the U.S., several thousand were implanted in Americans during a clinical trial allowed in a clearance known as a 510(k) approval.

If you have any questions about your implant, you should contact your orthopedic surgeon and/or the hospital where the implant surgery occurred. It may take some time for the medical facility or your surgeon to provide answers to your questions, but you should be prepared to request implant information in person and also be prepared to provide information required by that facility's Release of Information (ROI) procedures.

Whether you choose one of our lawyers to be your hip replacement lawyer or not, we strongly recommend that you have a lawyer review any documentation DePuy, Johnson & Johnson or their legal representatives ask you to sign. Signing papers that you do not fully understand could result in you forfeiting your right to seek damages.
Exciting Activities Await in a Retirement Community Endless Opportunities Come with Retirement Massachusetts Foreclosure Lawyer: When You Need The Best Investing In Your Beliefs Investing in Residential Properties Criminal Lawyer Files: Stopping Extortion California Overtime Lawyer: Just Because You Get Paid A Salary Doesn't Mean You Can't Get Overtime For Getting Right Justice Take The Help Of Dallas Criminal Lawyer ten Vital iPad Apps for the Lawyer The choice of a lawyer for the tax return IRS Case Getting Rid of your Lawyer Lawyers Unwilling to Take Indigent Cases Why To Hire A Missouri Workers Compensation Lawyer
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.201.17) / Processed in 0.004465 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2048, 176,
Can a Hip Replacement Lawyer Help Me Determine If I Have a Recalled Hip System?