Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Can You Make Money Day Trading?
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Can You Make Money Day Trading?

Can you make money day trading? If this is a question you are asking yourself

, then let me tell you as plain as day, that yes, money is made at a ridiculous rate day in and day out via day trading. The money that is earned by hedge funds on a good day could probably build cities. It's that kind of money.

As for individuals, does an individual stand a true chance against the heavy traders on Wall Street, etc?

Good question. And the answer is: absolutely. Here's proof. The biggest hedge funds in the country are now looking past Ivy League schools for traders. And guess where they're scouting? Poker rooms. Yes, trading, and I can attest to this, is an ability that is more in line with poker than it is anything else. A good day trader would be a phenomenal poker player. Of course, day trading is where amazing wealth can be created, and for this reason, the game is much bigger.

So if you're looking to get into day trading, here are a few suggestions. Expect a learning curve, and be willing to work! And I mean work. My system took two years to develop. Finally, after two years I am a successful trader week in and week out. Probably 47 weeks a year. And let me add this, my trading skills are more valuable to me than your average MD's license.

Good luck, and don't be afraid to fail! Failing is learning. And once you've learned your way past failing, you can make money in day trading.

Can You Make Money Day Trading?

By: Bethany Belliard
The Importance Of Reading Salehoo Review We've Uncovered Free NCLEX-RN Review Secrets That You Weren't Meant to Discover! Cooker: "comeback" Risk And Opportunities Make Money Taking Surveys Allows You To Be Your Own Boss Make Money Taking Surveys At Your Convenience Brita Water Filter Review - It's Not As Cheap As You Think Is Your Financial Adviser Trustworthy? Shop For Presents On The Web, Help Save Time And Also Money Llyod Lesters ejaculation by command review-Honest review of ejaculation by command Why Vertical Blinds Can Save Money At The Work Place How Can I Get Signed To Young Money How To Earn Extra Money Without Any Experience Wrongful Death-how Families Of Victims Can Find Financial Support
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.140.27) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.009025 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 1559, 385,
Can You Make Money Day Trading? Campo Grande