Insurances.net
insurances.net » Cancer Insurance » Can Natural Gout Treatment Actually Work? Find Out Here
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Can Natural Gout Treatment Actually Work? Find Out Here

Mainstream gout treatment usually consists of drugs to address the inflammation and pain of gout

. And there are other drugs that can be taken to help reduce uric acid levels. Unfortunately, apart from the cost, these drugs only work whilst being taken and can have severe side effects for many sufferers.

In particular, you need to understand that once you come off these types of drugs there isn't anything to prevent your gout returning. And the serious problem with recurring gout is that it leads to things like kidney problems and permanent joint damage. And unfortunately you are highly likely to suffer more gout attacks once you have had just one.

This is why so many gout victims nowadays are searching for natural gout treatment options. And, luckily, there are many such natural remedies available, many dating back centuries. For example, what did the Romans -- who suffered a lot from gout -- do to treat their gout? They used natural treatments; what we would call home remedies today.

So what natural gout treatment options are there, and, how effective are they? Well, first, you need to understand that there are many to choose from, but they don't all work the same for everybody. In other words, what might work for me may not work to the same extent for you. But, as there are so many natural home remedies out there you're bound to find one or more that will work for you.

I haven't had gout now for some considerable time since I changed to natural gout treatment. I've tried many, but the ones that worked best for me during an attack were perhaps the most basic natural gout treatments; water, apple cider vinegar and baking soda.

Water helps your kidneys to process and flush excess uric acid out of your body. It also keeps you hydrated; and uric acid crystals find it harder to form in a well hydrated body. You should drink a minimum of 3 litres per day. More in particularly hot weather.

Raw apple cider vinegar helps to change blood pH which helps to alleviate high uric acid levels. Just add 2 or 3 teaspoons of vinegar to a large glass of water and drink a glass 2 or 3 times a day. But it has to be raw, un-distilled, unpasteurized apple cider vinegar.

Baking soda has the ability to dissolve uric acid crystals. Mix 1/2 teaspoon in 8 oz of water in a glass. Drink a glass in the morning, last thing at night, and 2 to 4 times during the day. No more than 4 teaspoons a day. Change to a salt free diet whilst taking this natural remedy. Check with your doctor before taking it if you suffer from high blood pressure.

Try these and see how they work for you during an attack. But you need to do a lot more in order to prevent gout attacks in the first place. This is what I have done. I've had to make adjustments to my diet, lifestyle, etc. And these have worked for me.

by: John Cielo
Treatments For Scabies And Head Lice Krishna Cardiac Care Centre Mumabai - Eecp Treatment Early Diagnosis Increases Lung Cancer Survival Rates Treatments To Cure Anxiety And Panic Attacks Schizophrenia etiology clinical features and treatment Qiqihar City Accelerate The Construction Of Sewage Treatment Project - River Basin, Sewage Treatment Breast Enlargement Surgery Treatment Bed Bug Treatments with Aerosols IVF and an Increased Cancer Risk Proven Wrong Keloid Treatment Methods The Four Best Ways To Reduce Cancer Risk Tmj Disorder Nature, Causes, Treatment K9 Allergy Treatment
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.139.81.58) / Processed in 0.009574 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 2939, 301,
Can Natural Gout Treatment Actually Work? Find Out Here